Chosen ones

Suga woke up before Oikawa he got out of his arms and went to cook breakfast.
Knock knock
Suga looked at the door and opened it to see the "chosen ones" is what they called themselves

"AYOOOO suga you are cooking HeLl yEah" Nishinoya had said and elbowed tanaka.

"Suga-San I told them where you lived and that's a good then because we are all hungry!" Hinata had said knowing he would get away with this.

"I- yes come inside"suga shook his head and locked the door when they were all inside.

Oikawa had woken up and lifted himself off the couch

"DAMN SUGA YOU REALLYYyy GET IT ONN!" Tanaka had said clapping and yelling.

"Tanaka! Thats not what happened!" Suga threw and Pan at Tanaka hitting the wall since he had ducked.

"Suga um why the heck are they even here and second it can be though" Oikawa had pouted and looked angry with the three boys who where making themselves at home.

"Oikawa don't be trying to hit on OUR sugar" Nishinoya said ready to go beat this man up.

Suga rolled his eyes and made breakfast while they were all mostly getting along since they all seemed to give the dumbass vibe. Suga walked up to them and placed the plates on there laps.
"Here you all go."

After they finished suga took there plates and washed them off
"hey suga me and Nishinoya and our man hinata were thinking you are kinda like a mom and Oikawa the dad." Suga sweetly smiled and thew the pan at Tanaka this time hitting him right in the face. "OW I WAS JUST "JOKING""
Tanaka sighed looking at hinata and smirked hinata picked up on it.
"Suga-San can we please go with you to the practice match since it's at our gym." Suga blinked and wanted to smack himself this was there plan all along.

"Yes hinata you all can come with us."

"WAIT WHAT" Oikawa had said looking back and forth.

After a few minutes they all walked to seijoh school getting on the bus soon.

"So why are these three here?" Iwaizumi said looking at suga who began to tell him the whole story while the three boys looked smug.

They got on the bus and began to drive. They all sang camp songs and did dumb things even though Iwaizumi had told everyone to shut up they still continue while Tanaka,noya, makki, mattsun were all sings the "wap" song even suga kinda joined in at the end.

Oisuga जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें