20. Who Can I Run To

Who can I run to,
To share this empty space?
Who can I run to,
When I need love?
Who can I run to,
To fill this empty space with laughter?
Who can I run to,
When I need love?
-Xscape

After the birthday drama, the album was going as planned. They were in the studio a lot and still traveling promoting themselves. They were in L.A., Chicago, New Your, DC, Miami, and off overseas for more shows in Asia where they were really big.

She was exhausted after a month away from her place. When they had a week off to chill, she wanted to be a bum in her bed the whole time. She showered, no make-up, no lashes, no hair, put on big flannel pajamas and fluffy slippers, and grabbed a bucket of ice cream.

It made her smile thinking of ice cream and what Craig did with her with that ice cream. She called him as she sat in her bed eating the ice cream

"Hey ma," he said.

"Thinking 'bout you."

"Word? What are you thinking about?"

"I'm eating ice cream."

"Without me babe? You know I love me some ice cream...and in some special spots on your body."

"Come and get some."

"A'ight bet."

She heard a knock on the door.

"Boy, where are you?"

"Open the door and find out."

She jumped out of the bed and rushed to open the door. Craig stood there looking like hot sex on a platter. She jumped on him and started kissing him.

"Girl, come on, your neighbors gonna see Ms. Ginger getting it in at the doorway." Craig stepped in with her on him and closed the door. "I missed yo sexy ass, ma."

"I missed you, Craig."

"Now where is that ice cream?"

She leads him to the bedroom and started taking off his clothes.

"I didn't know you were in Atlanta."

"I knew you were gonna be back today and I wanted to see you. I know we have both been super busy, but ma, I needed some of you. Why you got me acting like a Busta over yo lil ass. My bro knows something up cuz I flew back to the A without them."

"Icee cool, you can tell him."

"Let's just keep it between us for now," he said, taking off her pajamas. "Now where my ice cream at, I'm ready to eat!"

******************

Instead of kicking it by herself while she was on break, Craig stayed with her for three days and they stayed in, and in the bed most of the time. She was on cloud nine. She did not want to see him go but Fact Iz had blown up rather quickly. Their second single "Sexxy Az Hell" blew "Show Me Mo" out the water and they were in high demand.

Everywhere she turned on social media they were the talk of the town. They were on every show on TV and getting invited to all the award shows. They went from nameless at the Grammys, to big shots in a few short months. Then again, with Craig's face and Icee's face, you could rap sub-par and make girls scream and go crazy. They had the whole package. Rappers that were fine and could flow.

She should have gotten jealous at the number of chickenheads in Craig's DMs, but he showed her the thirsty pics they were sending him. Delete all, she told him. Women were sure brazen and crazy to be sending naked pics to a man they did not know.