Chapter 8

We finally went to that open roof restaurant at fifth floor of the mall after taking some pictures. It isn't the highest floor, there's a multiplex at the top floor but this restaurant uses the balcony as its open roof part. There're a lot of plants and ferry lights decorating them which gives great vibes. You can also decide to eat indoors, they have an indoor section as well. It's a really versatile restaurant with famous dishes from all over the world. Like Chinese, Thai, Japanese, Indian, Mexican, Italian and what not food. Can they actually make these?

So it took us a long time to decide what to order. Everyone wanted something different. I wanted to try the best dishes from different regions as well. I can't even remember all the dishes we ordered. There were dumplings, Pad Thai noodles, chicken tikka masala, different soups, pasta, quesadillas and stuff I can't even remember. But everything tasted really good. I took pictures so that I can try them again. We were all talking, taking pictures and eating in a not so civil way. Thank God most people eating today aren't outdoors and there aren't even that many. Or they would've kicked us out.

Presently, all of us are lazing on our seats and drinking our sodas as slow as possible. The table looks like a cyclone happened.

"Damn, I must've eaten twice of what I usually eat." Marvin stated cradling his belly. "Well I munch on some snacks every few hours, so my stomach was ready today. I'm positive I'm gonna break records at that 'all you can eat' place next time. Now there just needs to be a belch for the crescendo."

"I'll punch you in the stomach if you burp." Lance warned him lazily. Marvin still did. Lance couldn't even lift a finger, he just glared with disgust.

"Such big and complex word for a burp. Did he even use it right ?" Liam asked addressing all of us.

"I honestly can't think right now. My three neurons responsible for my intelligence are all asleep already." I said honestly. There were chuckles and words of agreement, all too lazy.

"Oh sleep. I can sleep right here, right now." Felix was already down.

"Let's get going in 15 minutes." Duke said looking at the time.

"It's 9:45 now, I know the perfect way to end the day." Duke and David looked at each other and smiled.

"Yeah, sleep." Ezra looked like he was melting in his seat. There were some lazy laughs.

David, Duke and Liam are the only ones sober right now. All of us are food drunk. Kairn even looks like he's just physically here.

"Oh, come on you bears. The night's still young." David tried to motivate us to move.

"Yeah but I feel so old." Lance was sleepy and pouting. Wow lazy Lance is adorable. But I don't wanna get punched.

"Aww my baby." Of course, Marvin.

"Ugh I can't. Remind me to punch you twice on Monday. "

David paid for the dinner and we left after 20 minutes with our heavy bellies dragging us down.

_______________________

We were standing in front of the gate to a park. It was obviously closed.

"A park?" I questioned with disbelief. Did they come here to ruin the garden or something? Is this some kind of teen revenge thing like in the movies? Of course I don't voice my thoughts. That's just expecting the worst. Vandalism is not something I expect of my friends.

"Come on." We followed David to the back fence and he jumped the fence. What's happening? Is this some hazing initiation ceremony? Are they trying to get me to join their cult? The quiet night is not helping with my thoughts I'm having right now.