#5 confusion

Hawks pov:

My brow furrows and i try to step back slightly but then he only holds me tighter, stopping me from moving. "How do you know my name?

The patchwork villain said nothing, instead his few staples tug at his skin as he smiles maliciously.

It was a smile that sent spiders snaking down your spine. A smile that left no doubt of danger. A smile leaking with inevitable death...

My wings tuck behind me harsher, thin and stiff, unable to move.

If he knows my name, how much more does he know? How much more information could he use against me? How long left until it goes to hell? Thoughts collide in my skull like hundreds of angry bees caged in a glass box: confused, furious and desperate.

Dabi pov:

Its clearly painted over his face. His defenses are down and he has no options to turn to. I can almost see the cogs whirring around in his head, trying to find a way out. But there's nothing. nothing he can do right now. No possible escape.

"That, my pretty bird, is for me to know and you to find out." I loosen my grip on his shoulder ever so slightly and watch his wings minimally rise as a sign of caution. I then nudge his smaller frame towards his own front door, "go inside."

He hesitantly unlocks the door, his movements stiff like rusty gears in an abandoned machine. as he steps inside, i closely follow, making sure there's no attempt of calling for help or escaping. i lightly kick the door shut and lean against it, blocking his way. keigo stood motionless infront of me, facing away from me. He obviously understood any consequence for trying to leave.

We both stand there for a few uncomfortable moments, the room's tension so incredibly suffocating that it began to fog my mind.

"now turn"

authors note

finally posted after nearly two months. sorry for the wait

325 words