Work day

(Jennifer's POV)
Uhhh just another day, I wake up and get dress and head to work. I work at the biggest FBI quarter in New York we are working on this big case about the biggest gang in all New York we finally got a lead after a murder happened a couple of days ago, we guess a drug deal gone bad but thankfully there was a witness but she's just a little girl so we are trying are best to get whatever out of her.

I was sitting at my desk when my lieutenant asked me to his office. "Detective Lopez can I see you for a minute". To be honest I don't really like him he's always a dick so let's see how this plays out.

" ok ms.lopez so you know the big lead case about the red rose gang well we need someone to go undercover for a while we aren't getting that much out of the girl so if your up for it I would like you to be the undercover detective in this case only if your up for it"

Wow I can't believe he just asked me this of course I'm up for it this can be my big break through and finally get his job now that could be some big money, wow who am I kidding it is big money but of course I had to keep my chill so I just acted normal even though my stomach is turning.

Um yes sir I would like that very much so when is everything going down I asked him.

" so you we are going to get you up to professional look and your going to the club tonight, now this is going to be dangerous we have no clue what he is capable of or what he looks like so trust no one and keep an eye out for anything suspicious we are going to put a little device on your eye so that way we can fine you if we need to. Now just go get ready and have some fun and drink some drinks and do whatever you have to do to gain this guys trust I need you to tell me everything, we will have a safe house for you and a whole new identity but same name and also I new car your record will be out of the system and a new one will be put in just until you are done, I have faith in you. And you will report every other day and I secret mail man will pick it up."

Okay lieutenant thank you again. As I was standing up he said one more thing "good luck detective" which kinda made me freak out but who am I kidding I'm hot and have a nice ass what guy would turn this down.

The dressers finished me up and I'm not going to lie I look pretty hot I think this is actually going to work.

Okay detective here are your car keys, house keys, identification, your eye tracking device, now your car is waiting for you down stairs. The cop said as he was handing me my things.

I walked out of the building saying goodbye to it cause I don't know when I will see it again.

When I got down to the last floor I pressed on the button on my keys to see which car is mine and I almost fainted. I can't believe this is going to be my car. A red Ferrari.

I got in the car stunned it's 7:00 pm so I should go ahead and get going I put in the address and started to head off.

Well here I go Jennifer said to herself.

Here's Jennifer's outfit and car