13 | tim

"Being against evil doesn't make you good

"Being against evil doesn't make you good."

Ernest Hemingway

          "AH, SHIT." GROANED SIRENA WHILE sitting up slowly, her hand gently touching her pounding head while struggling to regain her balance.

     Her eyes darted around the room, lips showing a smirk as they fell on the group of dead witches. However, the realisation of Davina being gone hit her like a train.

     Stumbling out of the church with her wobbly knees, Sirena pulled out her phone and dialled Josh, her call getting declined by the young man.

     "Josh, I need to know where Davina is! Please tell me she's okay and I don't have to kill anyone. If you don't answer I will make your eternity insufferably long and miserable." The mermaid left her voice mail and clenched her jaw while sprinting through the crowd of people celebrating.

     A few minutes later, an address was sent to her phone, surprisingly close to the Abattoir.
     Waisting no time, the woman began running towards it, praying in her head to the Goddess that the young girl she had taken a liking to was okay.

     If there was one thing that Sirena hated, was feeling helpless.
     The unbearable emotion filled her body at the sight that awaited her in Marcel's Vampire 'Cemetary'.

     Yes, she was creeped out by the half–dissecated vampires on the walls, all groaning at the hypnotising scent of her blood.

     But what truly made her heart stop for a few seconds was the sight of Davina laying on the floor next to a handsome young man around her age, both of them not moving nor breathing.

     Josh was kneeled down beside her, his hands shaking in shock and confusion after witnessing the death of his only friend.
      His scared eyes were pleading the mermaid to do something, anything, to fix this situation, the way one would to an older sibling.

     Yet, Sirena could only fall on her knees next to him and pull the young man close for a hug.

     A confused Rebekah observed the scene from a few feet away, not being aware of Davina and Josh's closeness to the annoying girl that had helped Hayley and Klaus, who was currently throwing daggers at the blonde with her eyes.

     The sound of Rebekah's phone ringing made Josh pull away from the hug as he and Sirena stared at the Mikaelson woman.

     "Thank god." Rebekah sighed in relief before hanging up on Elijah. "Marcel made a deal with Sabine, Davina's gonna be fine."

     A second later, the loud gasp for air coming from the young witch's lips had her two friends' faces light up, overjoyed by her return to the world of the living.
But, the optimistic feeling was cut short as soon as Davina's eyes fell on Tim's dead body.