About you

You are a pureblood slytherin.
It's currently your sixth year at Hogwarts.
In six years you and Tom have never talked before, but since you two come from two powerful and known families you see each other very often,even during school breaks, at parties or dinners.

Your parents work at the ministry and are out of town very often.
You have a closer bond with your mother, than your father.

Your bestfriend is a muggle born hufflepuff, she's from your same year and her name is Abby Robins .
Your family doesn't really support your friendship with her , because of blood line type of shit , but nothing and no one can ruin your friendship with your bestfriend.

You are a very bright witch academically,but you can be a lil clumsy .
You are very outgoing (when you're on a good mood) kind (to those who deserve it) and you can have a short temper ,  when you are with your family or in-front of their guests, you have to force yourself into being the perfect daughter; you always have to choose your words perfectly and keep a flawless facade.

You always look forward into getting back to Hogwarts, the only place where you can be your true self, no parties or dinners with boring people from the ministry.

A/n: sorry I know that my writing is terrible, I  hope that this story will help me improve :))