Eight - Christmas (1/2)

A/n: THIS PIC IS TOO MUCH TOO HANDLE

Y/n's pov

It's Christmas eve! And thank salazar my parents don't have work, for now.

I woke up in a pretty good mood, when I looked at the window it was snowing!
Thousands and thousands of little cold snowflakes coating our backyard .

I had breakfast with both my parents, it was awkwardly silent , but I still enjoyed it.

✧༺♥༻∞∞༺♥༻✧

'Come here dear, open your presents. We won't be able to bring them at the Riddles tomorrow' my mom said pointing at the five big boxes under the tree

'You don't have to spoil me like this!' I said sitting under the tree to open my gifts

I opened them and I've got; more books that I absolutely love, a slytherin scarf , two new pairs of sneakers and a new set of quills with some white ink and some cool black parchment .

'I got something for you too' I said picking up two small boxes and handing it to them.

For my mom I got a heart shaped locket pendant, that inside hides our family picture.

For my father I got almost the same thing,but it's a pocket watch instead of a pendant.

'You both are out for work very often.. so like that you'll bring me with you' I explain smiling at them

Mom gave me a hug and thanked me,
Dad just thanked me and smiled.

That's progress.

✧༺♥༻∞∞༺♥༻✧

'Y/n I'm going to buy some gifts for the Riddles, you coming?' Shouted mom from downstairs.

Oh shit I still don't have a present for Tom.

' YES! GIVE ME FIVE MINUTES' I shouted as I jumped off my bed to get ready.

I got Tom a hoodie, to compensate with the one that I stole , and a few books about potion making .

✧༺♥༻∞∞༺♥༻✧

The moment has come, it's Christmas! I wonder how Tom's in feeling.

It's currently 6 am, everyone's still sleeping.

I couldn't sleep at all last night! thoughts clouded my mind and kept me awake.

I mustn't make mistakes today, everything must go perfectly or Tom's gonna avada kedavra my ass.

I'm honestly scared of his parents right now, I never met them like this before obviously.. but they're good friends of mines so they must be cool, I hope..

I fell asleep.

I clearly was too tired but not long enough, or so i thought, my mom woke me up

'Y/n wake up, it's 12:30 pm you don't want to miss lunch, you already skipped breakfast. Also We're going at the Riddes in a few hours ' she said lightly shaking my shoulder