Three - mission

Y/n's pov
I woke up to my freaking alarm clock , I'm not a morning person at all.
It's 6:15 am, I lift up my head to see that i'm the only one awake.
I have two roommates, but i'm not close with them.
I move the the bed sheets to the side , as a roll over the bed to stand up I slip over something and

SBAAMMM

My face and the floor had a romantic date

Luckily my roommates didn't wake up, they both aren't morning people as well which is a good thing so that I don't have to talk with them early in the morning.

I got up, got dressed in my uniform and went to the bathroom.
Once I was ready I decided curl my lashes and put on some lip balm, I brushed my h/c h/l hair and
styled them/ left them down.

After putting on shoes and getting my bag I headed down to the common room.
To my surprise, there wasn't anyone there.
Probably they are sleeping or having breakfast .

I got to the great hall scanning the few faces that were there.
Three groups of Ravenclaws, not many Gryffindors ,
A few slytherins including an annoyed Tom and a clingy Lea .
Ugh I hate her, but the scene is so funny.
I let go a silent chuckle, hoping that no one had seen me, while heading to the Hufflepuff table to find my bestfriend.

'Y/n!! Here!'

I follow the voice and see her waving her arm in the air with a piece of toast in her mouth.
I shake my head with a smile as I walk towards her.

The Hufflepuff are used to me sitting with them, they don't mind since I'm practically the only slytherin they can tolerate.

I sit next to her and a few of her friends.

' how did you sleeeep?' Asks Abby cheerfully , putting more food on her plate

How can she be this hyper early in the morning?? Can't relate

'Clearly. not. enough.' I reply with my monotone morning voice as I place some scramble eggs on my plate.

'I almost forgot that you weren't a morning person' replies Abby gorging herself
' I am still not' I reply yawning 🥱
'I see' she says laughing
I ate my last piece of toast while the others were still eating and talking to each other .
I look at the muggle watch on my left wrist ,that Abby gave me for my birthday , it's still too early for class.

' I'm going to the library, see ya later at Herbology' I announce addressing to my bestfriend, I give a small nod and smile to her friends and I stand up.

While walking towards the doors I felt someone eyeing me, I look at my right at the slytherin table and meet Riddle's cold gaze. As soon as our eyes locked like magnets I felt my heart skipping a beat.
what was that.
I hurry myself towards the doors and get out of the chamber.

Why is my heart doing this wtf

I still have a few minutes before my first class.
Once I arrived to the library I pick a book and start reading.

Tom's pov
How tf am I supposed to enjoy my breakfast if this annoying ass girl is clinging onto me.
'Can you just leave me alone?!' I hissed not even looking at her
'Whyy you'll get used to it once we're married' Lea says with her high pitched voice