Six - double date

Y/n's pov

I had a rather unique dream,
I was on a picnic by the lake with Riddle, but out of no where he stood up ad started dancing Wap while I was singing it on a lyrical way.
Then from the bottom of the lake jumped dumbledore,like a dolphin , stating 'you're doing it wrong' and started dancing wap 'correctly'

Then I woke up when he started twerking.

That was scary, a near death experience .

It's Saturday, 5 am
I can sleep a little more..

'Y/n! Wake upppp!!! Its 7:30!! your always hungry ass don't wanna miss breakfast right?' I hear a very familiar voice scream as she was shaking me

I open my eyes and I see... Abby ?

'What are you doing here? Who let a Hufflepuff ruin my beauty sleep?' I said grumbling

'Dan let me in! He threatened to kill every slytherin that got near me HAHAHA!' Said the Hufflepuff sitting on the corner of my bed
'And for the records, you are already beautiful! Even if you're sleep deprived' she continued laughing

'Okay, I forgive you' I said sitting up and slapping my own face to wake myself up

'Get ready, we'll wait for you at breakfast. You and Dan can sit with me at the Hufflepuff table!'

My roommates have already left.

So I enjoyed getting ready without thinking about being too noisy.

As I wag getting ready... there was a song that I couldn't get out of my mind...

'FROOOM THE TOOPP MAKE IT DROOOOOP THATS THE WAPPPPPPP!' I sang poetically

Tom's pov
I was waiting for y/n in the common room.
I got told by her bestfriend that she was still getting ready.

I was reading my book when I heared someone screaming... or singing?

That song... that's the same song from my dream.. and she was singing it.
I had A nightmare, I was on a date with y/n and then I started dancing while she was singing.. I rather not remember.

then I heard footsteps approaching , I looked up and saw y/n she was wearing ( outfit of your choice)/ a big dark green hoodie and black sweatpants with white sneakers

'What are you wearing' I said looking at her up and down

' I feel like wearing a comfy outfit, I don't really need to impress anyone sooo' she simply replied

'Understandable' I replied as I walked beside her 'shall we head to breakfast?' I said holding out my arm for her.
'Gladly' she said interviewing her arm in mine

Y/n's pov

As we were walking through the corridors, students were looking at us and when Lea spotted us I winked at her. Bwahaha
'Do you have plans for today?' I asked him
' not really, why?'
' Me, Abby and Dan are going to Hogmeade.. and I don't really want to thirdwheel.. so if you would like to come you'll do me a favour' I said looking up at him , he's much taller than me.

✧༺♥༻∞∞༺♥༻✧

We were at the Three Broomstick, sitting on a rectangular table, sipping on butterbeer.

I was sitting next to Tom and in front of us Dan and Abby.

'Thanks for thirdwheeling with me' I address at Tom chuckling still holding on my butterbeer.

'You are not thirdwheeling!' Said Abby

I saw Dan getting hurt? At the statement.

'We are double dating!'

And at that statement Dan, Tom and I choked on our butterbeer and started coughing .

Abby busted out laughing
'What's with the three of you?' She said laughing

'Nothing!' We said at unison as she continued laughing .

✧༺♥༻∞∞༺♥༻✧

We were strolling around the little town.
Abby and Dan were walking ahead of us.

'So tell me something about yourself, what do you like? we know each other since we were little but we never really talked' I said breaking the silence first as I was rubbing my hands together because of the cold weather.

'I like reading, the smell of new books, studying , autumn and the rain' he replied putting his hands in his pocket as we continued walking.

' what about you? What do you like?' He continued .

'Hmm, I like books too, but I don't really like studying. Autumn's my favourite season too and I also like the rain .. I love chocolate, I have such a sweet tooth.. and I also love sleeping a lot' I said smiling at him.

'Walk faster you lovebirds or we're gonna miss the train!!' Screamed Dan

I blushed at 'lovebirds' but I won't let Tom notice.

Tom's pov

She's blushing.

✧༺♥༻∞∞༺♥༻✧

'My parents have already sent me a letter, but I still haven't opened it yet' I said at y/n showing her the letter.

We are in the common room, I'm sitting in the armchair and she's laying on the couch, it's almost 12 am so we are the only ones here.

I opened the letter and read it quickly.

' they are glad that you are my girlfriend , they complimented me. Also they have talked with your parents, they'll probably owl you soon'
I reported to her

' huh everyone loves me' she said
'I'll let you know if I get any leehhrs' she says the last word yawning .

' you should probably go to sleep already, I'm gonna stay here for a while I still want to read a few pa-'

I looked at her and realised that I was talking to myself.

She's fast asleep with her arm dangling off the couch .

I chuckle lightly at the view.

Cute

I put one of my arm under her shoulder and the other under her legs.

I can't take her to her dorm, I'll let her sleep on my bed and I'll sleep on my couch.

I entered my dorm and gently laid her on my bed and I tucked her in. Not before removing her shoes for her.

I got ready for the night and laid on the couch .

Goodnight y/n.

A/n: a few cute moments between you and tom 🤭

-15 november 2020