Chapter 1

Ivan's P.O.V.

"Babe. It's ten in the morning. Wake up", a sweet seductive voice echoed in my ears followed by a kiss on my lips. Reluctantly I opened my eyes. My eyes adjusted with the bright sunlight and I noticed my surroundings.

A very beautiful girl was sitting next to me. She placed a tray with a cup of coffee and fruits next to me. I mentally cursed myself.

Did I again fall for one-night stand? Why can't I control my hormones?

I found myself in my hotel room. I again looked at her. What's her name again? I slept with her and I don't even know her name. Great.

I hope you don't get STD, Emma's voice echoed inside my ears.

"God, save me one last time", I whispered.

"I had a great time with you last night. Can we do that again?", She asked as she lightly stroked my hair.

"No. I'm done. You can freshen up and then leave", I said as I removed her hand from my hair and got down from the bed.

My hair are way too expensive for her to touch for more than one night.

"Why? Don't you like me? Am I not beautiful enough?", She said as she walked down and stood in front of me.

I'd be lying if I'll say that she's not that beautiful. She can put any Beauty queen to shame but I'm The Ivan Green and I'm way out of her league. She should be thankful that I wasted my body on her under influence of alcohol.

"Listen Miss, I don't do relationship. It was a mutual one night thing. We both enjoyed and now we both will move on. I don't like clingy people", I told her straightforward.

She walked inside the bathroom and I get changed in the room. I combed my hair, adjusted my suit. She walked out with red eyes. I felt bad for her a bit but she asked for this. Not my fault.

"You can eat something and can leave later on. I'll be going out now", I said. I walked to the door and as soon as I opened the door, her words stopped me.

"Is it because of her? Is your girlfriend Hazel more beautiful than me?", She said. I turned around.

"What did you say?", I asked.

"You called me by her name. Who is she? Hazel, that was the name", she said.

I did that again. Didn't I? Somebody sue me.

"None of your business", saying so I walked out.

Ivan Green, you're screwed big time. Passing my hand through my hair, I walked out of the hotel and climbed inside my car.

"Take me home", I told the driver.

It's been eight years and you're still on my mind. What exactly do I need to do to get you out of my system?

****************************

The car stopped and I made my way to my penthouse. I left Emma's house a long ago. I joined my dad's business and I've engaged myself in my work. I want to work as much as I can. I became workaholic so that I can forget the pain of the past, the pain of betrayal by Joe and most importantly to forget you. But I failed the last part. Vena, you managed to stay in my thoughts.