Something

1. No this is not a poem but there is one which I am writing and it's a bit different from what I usually write.

2. So the poem shall be in sync with the song like as soon as the song starts you need to start reading it.

3. When the beat/rhythm or stanza changes in the song the paragraph on the poem changes too.

For eg: the first stanza has an instrumental part with drums so that shall count as the first stanza after which starts the song with the lyrics which marks the beginning 9f the 2nd paragraph in the poem.

4. It's based upon a character from a book (idk why did I want to write that and I am still wondering)

5. Song is walpurgisnacht and I hope you listen to it before you read the next one so that it will make it easier to read the poem as a lot of visuals are from that song.

6. I made these points in this update so that you wouldn't have to read this in the poem and immediately start off with the song and the poem.

7. And the poem will come  by 2-3 days I guess. Also I don't know how this will turn up but since I have been working on this from October let's give it a shot.

8. See you after some days over here. Till them goodnight!

9. Watch trailer of Mismatched starring Prajakta Kohli from Mostly Sane.