46 - Muscles, Baby

Everyone was doing their own thing by the next day. Most were just loafing around, chatting leisurely with their friends-- yes, including the adults. However, there were two campers who were spending their time meaningfully.

Eara and Aiden had the lounge of the second floor all to themselves, as per their request. Aiden wanted to finish integrating the crafting function of the system, and he wanted to teach Eara how to do it.

"Basically, the crafting function is like this." Aiden explained, infusing mana that carried specific commands into manalinium crystal after another. "I activate the crafting tab and manually craft something first. The function records all materials and processes involved, and I'm then able to craft that item at a much more efficient rate."

Aiden explained all the relevant spells and commands that were needed to make the function possible, also briefing her about how magic arrays worked. Since Aiden didn't learn magic arrays until recently, there was only one minor magic array that were utilized by the crafting function. Technically, inscribing magic arrays would be easier than integrating functions into crystals, but in the case of Aiden creating the crafting tab, it wouldn't be a good idea to do that.

He would need to scrap all of his work if he wanted to use an array for a foundation, and that was simply too much of a hassle.

Morning passed, and everyone had lunch, with food preparation requiring everyone to help out. By late afternoon, Aiden was finally finished with the integration. Eara wasn't around anymore after lunch, as she wanted to practice some of her battle techniques. Aiden had already taught her a few couple of new things already, and too much new knowledge would make it difficult for Eara to remember.

It was then late afternoon. Aiden held a small, steel, single-slot storage trinket that contained the beach-ball-sized trinket that handled the crafting function. He opened the system interface and registered a new tab, naming it 'Crafting Tab.'

Upon the system's request for a function cube to be stashed, the steel trinket in Aiden's hand vanished. Instantly, a loading panel appeared as the system secured connections with the new tab.

After a while, the loading panel was replaced by the interface of the Crafting Tab.

---Crafting---

No Raw Materials Registered [+]

No System Materials Registered [+]

No Recipes Registered [+]

---Crafting---

"Phew." Aiden took a deep breath as joy welled in his heart, seeing his hard work finally coming into fruition. "I have to admit. This is really cool."

After admiring his work for a few seconds, he brought up the Message tab and sent Eara a message, who was currently in the women's cabin along with all the other female campers. She was training earlier, but the others convinced her to play some games. At that moment, they were playing a silly game of Would You Rather.

Or, rather than actually playing, the female reincarnates just subjected Eara to a barrage of childish Would You Rather questions.

Naturally, licking the bathroom floor or a dirty trash can had already been asked, and they found Eara's reaction and answers side-splitting.

Upon getting asked such a question, with the girls surrounding her on the bottom bunk beds, she furrowed her eyebrows and mumbled. "What . . ? No . . ."

Her casual but genuine reaction sent everyone wheezing. Ehrille, while laughing, told her, "Eara, you have to choose!"

"I guess . . ." Eara frowned and seemed to genuinely think about it, before saying, "But why would I lick either those?"