Chapter 1

(Before we start I just want to say a few things. 1) I have no idea if I edited this or not bc it's been so long since I wrote it. 2) I'm pretty sure there has to be a lot of cringe in here so please forgive me lmao.)

I hum to the tune of the song playing through my headphones, trying to navigate my way through Karasuno High School.

Why is this place so different from my old school? It's hard to figure out where to go. I look down at my schedule, reminding myself of the classroom I'm supposed to go to.

I walk along the wall, not really paying attention to my surroundings. I look up just in time to see a door swinging at me, only a mere 3 inches away.

I'm going to die.

The door hits me hard and I fall onto my butt. Pain shoots through my forehead and my nose, causing me to groan.

"Oh shoot, Tsukki!" I hear a voice. I close my eyes tightly and put my head in my hands.

Who opens doors that hard?

"I think you...killed her!"

"Shut up Yamaguchi." I hear another voice. "She's obviously moving."

I slowly open my eyes, my vision switching from blurry to clear every 3 seconds.

"Don't open...doors with so...much force." Is the last thing I whisper before my vision goes dark and I fall on my back.

"TSUKKI THIS TIME YOU REALLY KILLED HER!"

~

I open my eyes and they're met with bright white lights. Oh...I'm in heaven.

"She's awake now Yamaguchi. Told you she's not dead." I hear that voice again.

Never mind, I'm alive.

I groan, closing my eyes again for a few minutes until I open them and blink a few times to get used to the light. I slowly turn my head towards the voices and I see a worried looking boy with dark grayish-green hair. Next to him sits an emotionless giant with blonde hair.

"Do you think she remembers what happened?" I watch the worried boy with soft features ask his friend.

"I don't know. I'm just upset we had to stay here." He crosses his arms.

"You know," I start "I can hear you." I say, lifting my hand up to rub my eyes. My head hurts so bad. And so does my nose.

"So you can speak. You're not useless?" The blonde haired boy sits forward in his seat. I just blink at him.

"You just tried to kill me, and now you're going to tease me? Seriously?" I ask him.

"I didn't try to kill you!" He says quickly. "Why would you walk there? There's a door!"

"Why are you so aggressive with doors? What did they ever do to you?" I try to sit up, but every movement causes a pain to shoot up to my head. I take a deep breath before lifting myself up slowly, dangling my feet off of the bed. "Is this the infirmary?"

"Oh, Tsukki is just upset because he didn't block that much during yesterday's game, he's been aggressive all day. Yes, this is the infirmary." The friendly one smiles at me, and the salty guy sucks his teeth, looking away.

"Oh, do you guys play volleyball?" I perk up.

"Yeah! We do. Tsukki is a middle blocker!" His friend grins. "Oh, my name is Yamaguchi Tadashi! This guy here is Tsukishima Kei."

"Nice to meet you guys." I smile, my nose hurting at the gesture. "My name is Amaterasu Katsumi. But you can call me Kat, or Sumi. That's what my friends call me."