Chapter 16

(I want to write sm*t. But then I don't. But then I do, maybe just one. But do write it detailed? Not detailed? Do I leave y'all guessing? How the hell do I even go about it? Will it be bad if I try to write it? These questions go through my mind when I think about it, but then I remember that there's a 70% chance that this story, along with the other stories still in my drafts, will probably never see the light of day so I'm going to write some sm*t. In this chapter. Thank you)

"BLONDIE-KUN." I yell, running over to the boy who just got off of the bus.

He looks over at me and his eyes widen. He immediately drops his bags, knowing what's about to happen. I jump right before I reach him, and latch myself onto him, wrapping my arms and legs around his body. He wraps his arms around me as well, and I squeeze him, burying my face in the space between his neck and shoulder.

"I missed you." I say, my voice muffled.

"You could have given me a heads up that you were going to jump on me." He says and I pout.

"Did you miss me or not?" I ask, pulling my head away to look at him. He smirks at me, shaking his head.

"Nope, not one bit." He says.

"Yeah, he's lying." I hear Kageyama's voice. "He literally wouldn't shut the fuck up about you. I'm so glad you're here so we don't have to hear it anymore." I glance between the two.

"Shut up King." Tsukishima glares at him.

"Tobio is right." Hinata pops up. "He did mention you a few times when I was around."

"I'm really going to stomp on you guys later." Tsukishima seethes.

"Aw, so you did miss me? Just let go of your big ego and admit it." I tease. He looks back over at me and his face softens, giving me a small smile.

"Of course I missed you, sunshine." He says, leaning his forehead against mine.

"Are you trying to kill me?" I ask. "Did you just call me sunshine? Did you just call me something cute? Bokuto-San wasn't lying when he told me everyday that he was actually bothering you about not calling me that forbidden name?" I beam at him, and his cheeks turn red.

"I just wanted to try it out. I don't like it. I'll never call you that again." He says but I'm still so happy.

"I really missed you." I say quietly before I kiss him. He pulls me tighter to him but I soon pull away since we're in front of his teammates.

"I know." He grins at me. I put my legs down and jump back onto the floor just in time for the coaches to get off the bus as well.

I link my arm through Tsukishima's as his two coaches start to tell them how well of a job they've done and that they should take the rest of the break as time to relax and to not play volleyball. Once they're done, the boys say bye to each other and start to go their own ways.

"I'm in charge of getting you home today." I grin as he picks up his bags.

"Hm? Why?" He asks and I look up at him, starting to walk towards the school parking lot.

"Because I told your brother I would give you a ride home. Mostly because I wanted to see you." I laugh.

"Are your bodyguards taking us?" He asks as I approach a car, opening the trunk for him to put his stuff in.

"Yes sir." I nod.

We both get in the backseat and the two men in the front look back at Tsukishima, eyeing him before turning back around and starting to speak in English amongst themselves.