Tina, Honey

Newt sat at Tina's bedside as she lay unconscious in St. Mungo's. She had been on a mission and was on her way to London when she was attacked by some of Grindelwald's acolytes. The Healer's at St. Mungo's said she would be alright with rest. Now, she'd been unconscious for four weeks and they said she'd awaken any day now.

Newt looked up when a pop sounded at the edge of her bed and Tina's boyfriend, Achilles Tolliver, stood beside her; looking down at her. He took her hand in his, which made Newt's nostrils flare.

Achilles looked into Tina's unconscious face "You're going to be alright. I'm here."

Newt looked down at the floor as Achilles looked at him "What're you doing here?" he barked.

Newt looked up at him as he rose to his feet "I could ask you the same?"

Achilles walked around the bed to face Newt head on "I am her boyfriend. Who are you to her?"

Newt gazed down at Tina lying on the bed "I'm just a friend." he said, solemnly.

Achilles smirked at him as Newt sat back down. Jacob, who had been in the corner of the room, scoffed and looked out the window. Newt and Achilles both looked up rather fast as Tina began to move her head.

Achilles shoved Newt into the side table, causing to keel over in pain "Tina, honey. Are you alright?"

Tina, without opening her eyes, started to try and move her lips into words. Mumbles came out of her mouth, but nothing very audible for a little bit until she finally formed the correct formation with her lips.

"Newt? Newt?" she said, quietly.

Newt stood up and took Tina's outstretched hand "Hey, it's okay. I'm here."

Achilles nostrils flared and he jerked his wand out of his sleeve and disapparated.