Nurmengard Dungeons

Newt, Tina, and Theseus moved along the crumbling halls of Nurmengard castle. As they entered the dungeons, Queenie appeared in front of them; her wand in hand.

"Bombarda!" she shouted and Newt was cast against a wall, knocked out cold.

Theseus and Tina ran to him, but he was unresponsive. Tina stood up and cast aside any promise she'd made herself and cast spell after spell at her little sister. The two woman were admittedly in a duel by the time Newt started to come around. A spell was sent in the direction of Theseus and Newt, so Theseus helped his brother to his feet and they ran down the hall and around the corner.

Theseus set Newt down in on the floor and proceeded to heal his injuries. Theseus looked up at his brother "Why did Tina seem so angry when Queenie knocked you out, do you think?" he asked.

Newt looked looked at his brother and gasped a little from pain. He couldn't think of an answer to this. He looked over at the hall they'd just been in when a loud blast sounded and Tina screamed. He tried force himself up, but let out a shuddering gasp.

Theseus put his hand on Newt's shoulder "I know. I'll go help her okay you have to stay here. Please."

Newt nodded at his brother in agreement. He had to stay here. He wasn't strong enough to fight.

Theseus ran off to help Tina. She was standing in the corridor, throwing spell after spell at Queenie; with Queenie responding with more spells. Theseus pointed his wand at Queenie and shouted "Diffindo!"

Queenie blocked that spell and now they were in a three-way duel.

Finally, Queenie cast a certain spell, but looked behind her when a little girl with blonde hair and green eyes shouted at the top of her lungs "Mommy! What going on?!"

Queenie stared down at her before apparated to the child, grabbing her wrist, and disapparated again. Theseus and Tina ran back to Newt, who had managed to get to his feet and was now leaning against the wall. Tina jumped at him, wrapping her arms around his neck and pressing a kiss to Newt's lips. Newt, although startled, returned the kiss willingly.

Theseus kicked a piece of brick with his foot and put his hands on his hips "Well, I'm damned." he muttered to himself.