04

yiren just noticed how nice the house was, it wasn't very big or very small. it's size was average(still pretty big for an adult and a two year old child to live in though) but everything inside looked so modern and expensive. no wonder. everyone knew that jaehyun was actually pretty rich. his parents owned one of the biggest companies in korea.

the girl checked the time, it was already 6:40 and she just finished giving yoon-oh a bath. 

she quickly turned to the baby who was wrapped in his towel like a burrito.

"yoon, where are your clothes?" as those words escaped yiren's mouth, the two year old ran excitedly to a room which was open.

"hey slow down" the girl chuckled at the sight of a small baby bouncing up and down.

yiren entered and cooed at the sight of the room being decorated by different sizes of glow in the dark star stickers and planets. the whole room was blue. the bed sheets were covered with cute little dinosaur prints all over.

the baby struggled opening the plain white drawers with his small hands, as soon as he opened it he pulled out something.

"yuno's favorite jammies!" he smiled brightly showing those deep dimples just like his daddy's. the jammies were plain sky blue and covered with moomin prints.

after yiren dressed up yoon-oh, she carried the baby to his dinosaur print bed. the baby shook his head.

"wanna sleep with daddy" he frowned. even when frowning his dimples were still visible.

"daddy isn't home yet" the girl mentally cringed as she called jaehyun 'daddy'

the little boy frowned again. he paused for a moment as if he was hesitating to ask something.

"d-does daddy n-not like y-yuno?" he asked looking terrified. yiren's eyes widened at the question.

"w-what? of course not!" she lowered her voice realizing that it was too loud. then she sat on the bed and carried the two year old, placing his small body on her lap.

"daddy loves you sooo muchhh" yiren was sure of it. the way jaehyun acted this morning really showed how much he cares for the little boy.

"b-but yuno makes daddy sad" you could sense the sadness in his voice.

"why would you say that?" yiren furrowed her eyebrows, obviously concerned.

"d-daddy cries w-when daddy t-thinks yuno s-sleeping" his eyes were now getting shiny. and yiren had no idea how to respond to that.

jaehyun crying? the girl couldn't even
imagine it.

the female didn't think twice to pull the baby into a hug. she patted yoon-oh's back.
"daddy loves yoon-oh very much okay? remember that always."

she could feel the baby's little nod as he buried his head on the girl's shoulders. his little hands wrapping around her neck.

they stated like that for a minute, then yiren remembered.

"i'll just get yoon-oh's medicine okay?" she stood up then booped the baby's nose.

she walked to the kitchen island where the small backpack jaehyun gave to her was. she opened the medicine organizer for 7pm.

unlike the ones for 5pm and 6pm. it had at least 5 different colors of small pills. almost half the size of a regular one.

how can he make a child drink
hard pills instead of liquids?

she then went back to yoon-oh who was patiently waiting, swinging his legs back and forth.

the two year old's expression dropped as he saw the medicine. she shook his head.

"yuno don't like that" he frowned. the girl noticed how he frowns a lot and it made her sad.

"yoon-oh has to drink this to be healthy" although yiren didn't really have any idea what they were for.

"i-it hurts..here.." he placed two fingers at the center of his neck. the girl guessed what he meant was that it hurts to swallow the pills.

yiren sighed. pitying the baby. but he still had to drink it like jaehyun instructed.

"daddy loves yoon-oh, and daddy just wants yoon-oh to grow up healthy like daddy!" yiren tried to cheer the baby up, hoping it'd work. still cringing by the way at the 'daddy' part.

at the mention of 'daddy' yoon-oh immediately obeyed and took the medicine.

____

Hello.