An Evil Empire - Updates and Information

Hi, everyone. It's been a while. I hope you're all faring well.

So, I posted about this on my message board several months ago but I just realized that not all of the readers of Harrison Inc. also follow me on Wattpad. So, I apologize for the confusion.
Here is some information down below that will clear things up about where the 3rd book has been:

(All of the main points will be in bold for those who don't feel like reading the entire explanation for each point.)

Yes - I did take An Evil Empire down, and unfortunately, I don't know when it will be back up again.

•I took it down because I did not like the direction it was going. It was one of the reasons why I didn't update it frequently - I honestly didn't want to anymore. I lost interest, not in the story itself but in the way I was writing it.

"The Publicist's Plight" and "A Waltz With Wolves" will remain up and unchanged.

I have been devoting a lot of my "writing time" to Voodoo Queens which also explains why I began to lose interest in AEE.

My values, beliefs, experiences, and creative interests have changed DRASTICALLY this year. So much so that I feel like a very different woman emotionally and creatively. An Evil Empire didn't reflect this, and updating the story under the same "theme" as the chapters before it just did not seem right.

• If I'm being honest and candid with you, I sometimes feel like The Harrison Inc. Series as a whole doesn't reflect who I am anymore. I wrote the series when I was a teenager - about 15 years old. And now I'm 22. Now, please don't take this as me not liking the idea and story as a whole because regardless, it is still my baby. But babies can't be babies forever, right? I'd rather just keep the third book off of Wattpad as opposed to continuing to update it and not enjoying the process because I am regressing to how I wrote when I was 15,16,17 years old for the sake of the integrity of the series.

I understand how invested many of you are in this series, and for that, I will forever be grateful. I love and appreciate you all so much and thank you for all of the support you have given me over the years. You're all so patient, enthusiastic, understanding and funny. So, believe me when I say that not giving you a 3rd book at this very moment isn't easy for me to do at all. But it's the truth you all deserve to hear.

If, in the future, I decide to pick this up again, believe me, I will be coming back here to tell you all the news. But is this something that I see in the near future? Not quite.

However you decide to move forward with this information, I respect your guys' decisions 100 percent. There are many many many great writers on here who are consistently pumping out content that deserve some love, too.

Hopefully this clears some things up. If you have any additional questions, you can ask me on my message board, through PM, or you can comment it here and I will try to get back as promptly as possible. ❤️