Chapter 1

Heaven^(13 year old)

I was jolted awake at the sound of sirens . Cold seeped on me as I layed on the cold ground watching the scene around me. I saw two police cars charging towards two Mercedes (most probably stolen). I yawned not caring to cover my mouth and
layed on the ground again as it was a normal occurrence .I covered my body with my pink torn blanket and welcomed the dark and fell into a dreamless sleep.

My body alarm made me wake up at 7 in morning . I got on my feet and went to the nearest public restroom to freshen up.

I locked the restroom door after insuring that no one was in there. I pulled off my shirt ; adjusted my bra and started cleaning myself with an excuse of the soap I had. I tried to ignore the dull pain and enveloped the water to my body.

When I finished I stared at me.. My hair were a mess.. I had bags under my eyes. My skin was pale. I know I didn't matched the society level of beauty but I thought I was beautiful or I liked to imagine I was.

I went back to dirty street which have been my home for past five days and collected my things for school.

I started my journey to school (which takes 40 mins on foot) caught up in my own thoughts .

FIVE DAYS that's how long it has been since I have been on streets

Five days since I left my so called stepbrothers

Five days since I have been free from my cage.

I still get shivers when I think of that day..

I heard a loud bang on the front door which shook the house. I literally could feel my heart beat increase with sounds of coming foot steps.

THEY ARE BACK

I slowly and softly tried to open my bedroom door which I know was not possible as my door literally made the ugliest sound of someone puking. The door was so old even older than the ones who only creaked only while opening. I would give away anything to get that door.

'Come down here you bitch' yelled(more like slurred) my stepbrother John .

He and Grabiel (older stepbrother) have been gone for 2 days to God knows where and these two days have been the best days of my life. But now one of them is back .

I went down the stairs and was shocked to see the sight in front of me. Both John and Grabiel were sitting on the couch facing away from me.

Today I am done for...

I went to the couch my legs shaking cause I thoroughly know what is going to happen .

I stood in front of them not daring to look them in the eyes and knelt infront of them. I could feel both of them boring holes in my head.
I then kissed the tops of both of the brothers feet as a show of respect which I hardly had for them.

As soon as I started standing up I felt a sharp pain in my abdomen and fell on my back. John stomped on me while Grabiel tied my hands . I clamped my mouth shut while he continued crunching me under his feet.

It continued for half an hour before it stopped . I layed half concious at that time and could hardly make out what they both were saying.I was half scared and half happy.Scared because they have returned and happy because today's beating are over. I could hardly feel my body. I knew I have broken a rib or two.

I opened my eyes to see both of them looking down at me with devilish smirks. Thats when I knew it was far from over.
John grabbed my hands while as I watched shocked as Grabiel pulled down his pants.. I knew what was gonna happen . I tried squirming away which widen their smirk as they and I knew that no one could get me out of this situation..

I didn't even realise when I reached school. It was only when someone pushed me that I took in my surroundings. I didn't even look back to see who pushed me and continued my journey to the front gate; ignoring the stares of other people as I walked to another day of hell..

Hellooo to anyone who is reading this.. This is my very first book and I would be grateful if u give this book a try.I will try to publish the second chapter really soon. I hope you like it :)