Chapter 8

I gulped in fear. I don't know what I said wrong but judging by Leo 's face I know I am done for.

I could feel stares burning on the side of my head. I didn't dare to look up.

"Look at me "Leo ordered

I reluctantly forced my eyes to meet his brown one's.
His eyes were possible getting darker if that's possible.

"Now answer"he said with a blank face but his eyes showed something else.

"I c-called y-you s-sir, sir"I answered my voice quivering.

Leo's eyes darkened again. He opened his mouth to say something but Lucas interrupted him

" You don't need to address me or any of your brothers as sir pricipessa. You are our baby sister not a business associate. Okay?" Lucas said concern lacing his voice.

"Okay " I said

"I am sorry"

Leo just nodded as Lucas stood up and served everyone pasta. My stomach grumbled loud enough for Lucas to hear.
He smirked looking at me while I blushed furiously.

He put pasta in my plate too. I looked at the plate curiously. I wasn't sure if I was allowed to eat or not.

"What happened baby? Food not to your liking" Lucas asked me

I didn't need to be told twice. I took a mouthful of the pasta some of it falling back into the plate. I give Lucas a thumbs up while not looking at him.

I finished it in hardly two mins. I just couldn't keep myself away from the mouthwatering dish. I could feel some of the juices dripping down my chin but I was too hungry to care. For a second where I was.

I looked up to everyone staring at me shocked. Matteo and Aldo 's mouth were hanging open. Even Leo's eye showed amusement. The three devil musketeers also were as shocked as anyone.

I dipped my head ; my hands hiding my face as I tried to hide my red hot face.

A series of chuckles vibrated in the room.

"Do you want more baby? " Matteo asked with amusement.

I can have more?

I nodded my head eager to have more Matteo chuckled and handed me over the bowl.

I put a little extra than my capacity because I didnt know when will I will be given more to eat.

I kept quiet during dinner but was intently listening to the conversations going around. Leo and Lucas were discussing business stuff with Damien adding a thing or two in between. I ignored it as I didn't want to pry nor was I interested.

Both the sets of twins were discussing stuff about school .

I felt out of place here. These people have known each other for years and I felt like I was intruding.

I pushed my chair back and started to stand up. Every eye turned towards me.

"Leave your plate on the table only love. I will pick it up later".Lucas told me

What? Why would he do the dishes? Isn't it what I am supposed to do.

Maybe he was testing me. I didn't want to get beaten up . My body wasn't healed enough for more bruises.

"It's alright"
I shook my head hurriedly and picked up everybody's plate and went to the clean them before they could stop me not before hearing Armani say some incoherent words under his breath which I am sure were about me.

I was almost finished with the dishes. Lucas had come to ask me if I needed help to which I said no. I didn't want to get in trouble with anyone of them .

Liam came up to me and told me (more like grumbled)that everyone is waiting for me in the theatre

Yes my brothers are freaking rich they have a theatre in the house.

Everyone was present there .

"So what movie do you want to watch?"Aldo asked me sitting on my right as I sat beside Armani .

I just shrugged. I didn't know many movies just the ones which I heard people talking at school about.

Do you like Tangled?Matteo asked me

"No "I replied

"No? "Aldo asked me curiously and looking at me as if searching if I was lying or not. When he found nothing he jumped where he was sitting and beamed at me widely .

"Then let's watch it "

Liam and Armani groaned simontaneously hearing that . I couldn't help but let a giggle . Liam and Armani looked with a look which I wasnt able to decipher.

The movie started and I was entranced at what was happening. I could hear the constant groans of my other brothers and the furious typing Leo was doing in his laptop.

I couldn't remove my eyes from the movie. And as soon as it started it was finished too.

I looked around and saw all my brothers watching me with adoration. Even the devil musketeers were smiling before masking their feelings.

I blushed hard and started to get up with everyone.

I made my way to my room after telling everyone good night.

I was engulfed in the warmth of my bed. I could hear laughter coming from downstairs as my brothers made their way upstairs .

I felt happy and content for the first time in my life. I fell into the abyss with the last thought being

"Maybe this is a new start..

Heyyyyyy beautiful people
How's life?

Last week I had exams so I was unable to upload. I will try to upload the next chapter real soon.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter 😊Love you all ❤❤
Thanks for reading 📖📕📖