Chapter 6

I looked down away from the scrutinizing stares of my brothers

"Is she her?" someone said disbelief obvious in his tone

"Yes it is her" Lucas said

Shocked gasps filled the room. Suddenly I was engulfed in a hug. I winced as it put pressure on my ribs.

And the wince obviously didn't go unnoticed by the stranger.

"Are you alright bambina"? the person looked down at me with concern. His brown eyes looked into mine and I remembered not looking into eyes rule made by Grabiel and looked down.

Before I could respond a voice cut me in.

"Of course she isn't alright. Who can survive your deathly hugs Aldo? O o o not me " Someone said their voice dripping with sarcasm

"Shut up Liam" Aldo said

"I- "

"Silence "a deep voice rumbled through the room which had me shaking

"Come here girl" The same person said.

My legs automatically moved at the command.

I found myself face to face with a man. His hand came up and out of habit I flinched.

He lifted my face with his finger. I looked in his face. He had a blank expression giving nothing away which scared me more. I was surprised I haven't fainted yet .

He was sitting at the head of the table so now everyone except me was in their seats.

"You have grown up beautiful "He whispered more to himself then me. I blushed hard and heard a series of Aww 's from my brothers.

"Sit" He said removing his fingers from my face.

I sat on the floor next to his chair in Indian style

"Why is this bitch sitting on the floor " someone said and I immediately got scared knowing what was about to happen

"Come sit beside me sweetie"Josh said.

I was just seven by the time and I was so happy that my brother had acknowledged finally. He called me sweetie.

It had been a long time since he had called me that. Now it was just bitch or the "s "word.

I happily sat beside him on the couch and looked up to my big brother. He grinned at me weirdly and my sweet innocent seven year old self wasn't aware what was going to happen next .

Josh was playing with a knife in his hands. He looked down at me and grabbed my hair harshly. Before I could protest he gagged me with a dirty cloth.

My screams were muffled due to the gag as he layed me on my stomach.
I could feel the tip of the knife on my now bare back. He carved Unloved to my skin that day for forever

That was the first of my many scars..

I was shook violently from my thoughts or so I thought as a hand suddenly grabbed my arms. I cowered to the head chair protecting my face with my arms .

"Shh it's alright bambina " I heard Lucas voice.

I instantly calmed down after hearing his voice. I looked up to see him and everyone even the intimidating man looking down at me with confusion and concern.

Lucas made me stand up and said
"You don't have to sit on the floor. If you don't wanna sit alone you can sit on my lap baby "

He said it with so much love that I couldn't resist so eventually I agreed.

I sat on his laps his hands on my waist and looked at the table design.

"So "the deep voice man started as I looked up at him. " I am Leonardo Marchetti your legal guardian and your oldest brother. Boys introduce yourselves.

"Damien third oldest brother " A man looked up at me and smirked at me . Let's say not kindly.

"I am Aldo your soon to be most favorite brother " Aldo said and I was surprised that chir hadn't broken yet with his jumping.

"And I am also the twin of Armani who thinks I am the coolest person in the world " He said happily pointing to a boy sitting beside him who looked like he wanted to be anywhere but here.

"I am Matteo the older twin and of course you will love me more that this idiot Aldo over here because let me say I have the most awesome chocolate collection" He grinned at me cheekily which I couldn't help but return.

"Liam " Matteo twin said while glaring at me and I looked away

"I am Heaven" I mumbled not looking at anything in particular.

"Okay so as introductions are over let me tell you the rules Heaven. If you don't follow them there would be consequences" I shivered as Leo said this

"Always respect your brothers. No back talk. Do as they say. Look us in the eyes while talking".

"Don't leave the house without permission. "

"You are expected to maintain good grades. No lagging behind"

"Bedtime is 10 during the week and 10:30 at weekends"

"We eat dinner together at 9 so don't be late"

"Don't enter the third floor EVER"

"I will add more to the rules by time." I nodded in response. "Also I would appreciate verbal responses" It wasn't a suggestion but a command

"I understand" I said while looking at me

"Good now Lucas will show you to your room"he dismissed me just like that.

I was beyond nervous for living with them..

Hey guys sorry for late update. I will update next chapter in two or three days.

This past week had been busy lol. My cousin is getting married and you know Indian weddings. They are a lot of fun but a hella tiring also.

I openly welcome criticism so talk to me anytime:)
Hope you liked this chapter.

Thanks for reading 💕❤📖📖❤💕