Chapter 4

Lucas pov.

2 days ago

Leo and I were discussing about our next moves against our rivals when Abriana (Leo's second in command ) barged in his office

"How dare you enter without permission"Leo asked her ,his poker face in place. Being the Italian mafia leader made him hide his emotions well. He demanded respect and wouldn't blink to shoot someone who went against him.

"Capo (boss) forgive me for barging in like that "Abriana said a little out of breath" But I think we have found a lead"

A lead?

I stopped drinking my coffee and looked at her surprised.
Before one of us could speak she put down a newspaper on the Leo's desk.

What is it Leo? Have they found our principessa? I inquired him.

He said nothing just passed the paper to me . I choked on my own saliva at what I saw. The  all so familiar brown eyes stared back at me.
After eleven years we finally found our  baby. My baby.

I couldn't help but hug the paper to my  chest. I didn't care who saw . I was just to overwhelmed with emotions.

"Put me in contact with commissioner of Michigan now "Leo told Abriana

"Yes capo right away "she replied while at looked at them confused.
I looked at the paper and saw the missing sign right beneath my baby's image. No I can't loose her again. We just found her. It was no doubt it was our Heaven.

"I don't care do whatever you want but find her or your family will pay".
I heard Leo say on his phone.

"You may leave ".I told Abriana while she slightly bowed at both of us while walking out. I turned to Leo and said " We should send our men too. We can't trust our baby in the hands of local police".

"I know what I am doing Lucas. Don't question my orders. " Leo told me

I knew better than to question Leo right now. I knew he misses Heaven as much as we do but he hides it well. I hoped he didn't.

After a day of waiting we finally got the call telling that they have found our bambina.

Leo told me to leave for Michigan right now and bring Heaven back. We decided not to tell the boys now and give them a surprise.

[Time skip]

I drove to Summer High School where my bambina was right now. . It was still a one hour drive from the airport

I couldn't calm down knowing  that I am going to finally meet my little sister.

We all were devasted the day bambina was taken away from us.
We all were sitting in cinema room watching TV when we heard a loud crash from Heaven room.

When we went upstairs everything her cribs was empty. I remember Dad shouting orders while younger brothers were consoling our wailing mother. I just stood there trying to process what was happening. I couldn't believe I might not see my baby again.

She was the happiness of our lives. She was the reason we had smiles on our faces. She had everyone wrapped around her finger. The day she was born we had pledged to make her the most spoilt child ever.  She just had to smile and anyone would give in to her whims and orders. She was a true mafia princess

Days turned into weeks . Weeks turned into months. And by the time we knew eleven years had passed away. Mom died to depression as she couldn't handle loosing her baby girl while dad passed away two years in an accident.

Each one of my brothers handled the pain differently. Leonardo shut himself down in his work. Damien , Armani and Liam pulled away from us and used anger as  way of relieving pain while me Aldo and Matteo used humor to stick our family together.Humor helped trauma.

We were not only sad but we also felt betrayed. The day Heaven was taken we found out that our head maid Eve had last went  to her room and never came out. Well it doesn't take a genius to guess who was the culprit.

Anyways when we got the call I was astonished to know that not her so called brothers reported her missing but her neighbour. I hope they treated her right or they better start counting their last days. We don't know yet what happened to Eve but we guessed she got married.

I didn't realise when I reached the front gate of school.

I waited in the principal room with the social service lady for my baby.
After asking for permission a little petite girl entered the room. She was unconsciously nibbling in her lower lip while she listened to what the lady was saying.

I realised she has a habit of looking at ground when someone is talking to her. Guess we had to change that. She is a fucking mafia princess and she doesn't   bow down to anyone.

Her eyes widened when she got to know she had a family . I couldn't help feeling hurt and angry when that time. Of course not at her but at that stupid heartless woman who snatched Heaven away from us. I gave her a hug at which she flinched. I ignored it thinking that it was because right now I was just a stranger to her

I texted Leo about her while she said goodbye to her friends indifferent to what they were doing.

I just was so happy to finally have my my bambina back...

Hey guys this chapter was on Lucas pov. In the next chapter she will finally meet her brothers.

Thanks for reading ❤❤📖❤❤