Chapter 5

Heaven pov

"Set it on the table "Grabiel ordered as I made my way to the table carrying both of my brothers  dinner.
I served both of them their food and knelt by their chair .
I had my fingers crossed that they like what I had prepared. Grabiel munched down the sandwich and grunted his approval while Josh just continued eating not giving any sign of indication whether he liked it or not.

I waited for them to give me to eat. Even though they made my life hell they always gave me something to eat. But not because they were nice but because they wanted to show off their slut of the sister to their friends. But I never had a hygienic diet. They made sure I don't.

Grabiel grabbed two sandwiches and spit on them and gave them to Josh to do the same.

Josh threw the sandwhiches on the dirty floor and I waited for my next instructions.

After few mins Grabiel barked"Go eat and then make me some soup also. I want it all to be done in three mins. "

3 mins? Oh gosh? How is that even possible?

I scurried on my feet grabbed the sandwhich and started to prepare soup while munching down my sandwich.

"Time up bitch "Grabiel said

"Why can't you follow simple instructions you worthless piece of shit. " Josh asked as he made his way towards me

I backed away to the kitchen counter as they both made their way to me.
I waited for the punches to come but they never did except Josh picked up the soup bowl and poured all the hot water on the top of my head and placed the sizzling hot bowl on my leg.

All the while Grabiel laughed as I screamed .

I woke up with cold sweat and my breathed knocked out. I tried to  clam down my breathing as I started counting backwards.

Eventually I was able to control myself. I looked around  and saw that I was on the most comfiest seats ever.
There was a bar on my left and on right there was clouds

Clouds?

Holy shit I am flying. Oh gosh I am it looked like I was in a private jet. How rich are my brothers?

"Hey you are awake. I was using the restroom. Anyways how did you sleep"? Lucas asked as he came to sit beside me

"Good "I mumbled then looking down on my hands.

"Do you want anything to eat bambina?Of course you do it has been five hours since you have eaten"Lucas asked and answered the question also

He presses a button on the seat next to me and an air hostress came in a few secs.

"We would like a cheese sandwhich and.. What would you like to have sweetie? "Lucas turned to me.

I was shocked that he was asking me. Grabiel never let me decide. Maybe my new brothers are different.
"No don't think that Heaven they are gonna threw you out when they find out that you are broken. " I said to myself

I saw Lucas looking at me with raised brow and I hurridely but politely answered"I would like the same with chocolate shake please. "

I looked at Lucas for approval hoping I hadn't asked too much. He smiled at me and dictated  that again to the lady.

(Time skip)

I was sitting in a freaking limo as we made our journey to my brothers house.

We stopped in front of a MANSION!!

The driver opened our door and Lucas stepped ot first holding out a hand for me.

I accepted it and walk and hand in hand to the front door. I was literally shaking as Lucas pulled in a key.

He looked at me and smiled warmly "It will be alright bambina. "

A sense of comfort washed over me as we proceded in.

The mansion inside was also alluring. The chandlier hung on the ceiling giving the room a family type feeling. There was a staircase right beside the front  door . I was awestruck watching the house around me.

Lucas laughed at my expression and looked at me adoringly.

"Come everyone is in the kitchen "Lucas guided me as I looked down to straightened my dress which didn't help much.

We went over to the kitchen which beauty I was not able to admire as I saw six giant men staring at shock at me.

Thanks for so many reads. I hope you like this chapter.

Feel free to talk to me or correct me anytime 😊😎

Thanks for reading 💖💕💖📖📖💖💕❤