-1-

(Read "dokyu lovers" first to be able to understand, since this one starts where that fanfiction left off.)

It had been a week since doyoung and junkyu confessed to each other and shared their first kiss. After that happened, they always kept their relationship low-key, almost acting like how they usually did. As friends.

Junkyu and doyoung were at the convenience store, eating ice cream.

Doyoung: so?

Junkyu looked at him, confused.

Junkyu: "so" what?

Doyoung: when are we going to tell them?

Junkyu: who? About what?

Doyoung: the treasure members. About our relationship.

Junkyu choked on his ice cream. Doyoung passed on a tissue.

Junkyu: o-our relationship?

Doyoung: hyung...don't tell me you don't realize this. That we're a couple.

Junkyu's eyes widened.

Doyoung sighed.

Doyoung: hyung, we confessed to each other. On top of that you kissed me. First.

Junkyu recalled their interaction in the van. He blushed a similar shade of the strawberry ice cream he almost choked on.

Junkyu: okay okay wait. I realize we are a couple. I was just...taken back by your boldness I guess.

Doyoung smirked, catching junkyu and his heartbeat off guard.

Junkyu: a-anyway. I don't know if I'm ready to tell everyone about this YET. I mean, it's not the easiest to come out to your teammates that you're dating one of them.

Doyoung: you're not possibly...embarrassed of me, are you? Not embarrassed of us, right?

Junkyu smacked his head using his notepad on which he had been writing lyrics and drawing characters.

Junkyu: of course not, dumbass. The problem isn't being able to tell them. It's whether they will be able to take it in.

Doyoung: I see where you're coming from. But...hyung, we live together. Even if you don't tell them, they might notice, which would hurt them even more, if they think we hid it from them. That is, of course, unless until you're planning on acting like we're friends and not act like a couple.

Junkyu looked at him, with sparkles in his eyes as if he got an idea.

Doyoung: wait wait wait. You are NOT thinking of pretending to be normal friends all the time around them, are you? HYUNG THAT'S LITERALLY 24/7 WHICH MEANS WE WON'T BE A COUPLE AT ALL!

Junkyu: doyoung, I know how you feel. But...I'm just...not ready to see their responses. I'm scared. Because I'll be coming out to them. As homosexual. That's a blow of it's own.

Doyoung pouted, which junkyu found adorable. He smiled and pinched doyoung's cheek.

Junkyu: doyoung, you know that even if we don't act all lovey-dovey in front of them, I still love you a lot, right ? And i mean as a boyfriend.

Doyoung's heart did a 360 degree front flip, landing with a split, inside his chest. He averted his gaze from junkyu's eyes to the cash counter. Any second longer and he wouldn't have been able to handle it.

???: what are you two doing here?

Junkyu and doyoung jumped as they heard a familiar voice.

Junkyu: j-jihoon...hahaha how long have you been standing there?

Junkyu laughed awkwardly.

Jihoon: I just came right now. Why?

Doyoung: b-because we didn't hear you.

Jihoon tilted his head, confused.

Jihoon: so what ARE you two doing here?

Doyoung: hyung craved some ice cream and he also needed help with lyrics so I accompanied him.

Jihoon: thanks for asking me to tag along, junkyu.

He glared at him.

Junkyu: my bad hehe.

Jihoon turned around and proceeded to the counter, with a packet of chips and a bottle of hand sanitizer. Doyoung and junkyu shared relieved looks, as they sighed.