-7-

The members finally finished off their match and were sitting on the beach chairs. Junghwan, mashiho and jihoon had gone to the hotel to place order for drinks. 

After they had a hearty meal, they decided to explore the Island. They put on their shirts again and walked along the coast, as waves approached them calmly and returned back. They finally reached the supposed crowded area of the Island. There were a few families and groups of friends but it wasn't nearly as crowded as they expected it to be. They were satisfied with the lack of people. 

By the time they were done exploring the island, it was around 7 PM. They went up to the hotel and booked three rooms, with four members occupying each. Doyoung, luckily, was with junkyu, along with jihoon and yedam.

Doyoung: hyung, do you wanna shower first or should i go ahead?

Junkyu: you can go ahead. By the way, where are yedam and jihoon?

Doyoung: they said they were going to jeongwoo's room to play some board game. 

Junkyu realized that they would finally be alone and he didn't have to act normally. He could show his affection. 

Junkyu continued playing his game as doyoung entered the shower. After 10 minutes, doyoung appeared out of the shower. His hair was wet and he was drying it with the towel hanging around his neck. The water droplets dropping from his hair emphasized the length of his bangs and it dripped down the side of his face.

Junkyu stared at him in awe. Doyoung was a masterpiece. A gift from the heavens. It's like god accidentally dropped a whole bucket of beauty when he created doyoung. Doyoung caught junkyu staring and smirked. 

Doyoung: why? What's wrong? Blown away?

Junkyu snapped back to his senses and looked away. He sarcastically laughed. 

Junkyu: w-why would I? 

Doyoung approached junkyu, who was sitting on the sofa, from the back and hugged him. His face was right next to junkyu's, his chin resting on junkyu's shoulder. He peaked at the phone screen out of curiosity. Junkyu could feel him breathing right beside him. He could smell his shampoo. He could smell doyoung's scent. And for someone like junkyu, who was crazy for fragrances, doyoung's pleasant scent felt really comforting. He turned to look at doyoung, who looked back at junkyu. Junkyu kissed doyoung's nose. 

Junkyu: stop being adorable and keep some distance. 

Doyoung pouted.

Doyoung: why...?

Junkyu: you're too dangerous for me to handle with all that cuteness. 

Doyoung smiled and backed away, satisfied. And he did so at the right time, since jihoon and yedam walked a second after. 

Yedam: ah you both should've tagged along! Jeongwoo got the worst penalty! It was hilarious haha!

Junkyu: o-oh is that so...

Junkyu did not regret his decision of not tagging along one bit since he got to stay with doyoung.

Jihoon, yedam and junkyu all followed doyoung's example and changed into a more comfortable wear for the night. They watched TV for an hour or so before going to bed. There were three beds. Two single ones and one double. 

Jihoon and yedam, in unison: I call dibs on the single bed!

They both hopped on to the single beds each, leaving doyoung and junkyu standing next to the double-sized bed. They both glanced at each other and looked away, hiding their blushing expressions.

Jihoon: oh! Look at their expression!

Junkyu and doyoung froze, thinking jihoon realized. 

Jihoon: they still are awkward as always! haha they look like they really hate it!

Doyoung and junkyu sighed out of relief. Sometimes they were thankful to jihoon's idiocy.

The double bed was placed in the middle of one side of the wall of the room, while the other two single beds were placed next to the opposite wall. The TV was between these two single beds and the sofa they were sitting on earlier was placed between the double bed and the single beds, in the dead center of the room.

Doyoung and junkyu snuggled into their bed, turning on opposite sides, still shy with the situation they ended up in. They just couldn't fall asleep, knowing the other's back was inches away from their own. After a while, they could hear two different kinds of snores, with different intervals and different loudness. They identified them as yedam and jihoon's, each. 

Doyoung unconsciously turned around, forgetting he would be facing junkyu's back if he did so. At the same time, junkyu did the same. They ended up facing each other and making eye contact. They were shocked and startled for the first few seconds. Doyoung then averted his eyes to the wall behind junkyu, avoiding eye contact, while junkyu still looked at him straight in his eyes. The warm light of the bed-side lamp behind junkyu illuminated doyoung's face with a warm yellow-ish tone, emphasizing his admirable facial features.