-2-

Junkyu, jihoon and doyoung walked back to their dorm. They entered the living room to see a tiny figure hop towards them excitedly.

Mashiho: ah hyung! Did you get my chips?

Mashiho looked at junkyu with puppy eyes. Junkyu softened up at his adorable expression, until realization hit him that he forgot about the chips.

Junkyu: mashi I'm so sorry-

Jihoon: he forgot to get it. But I heard you wanted it so I bought it.

Mashiho wrapped his arms around jihoon, giving him a big hug as a thank you.

Jihoon scoffed at junkyu, as if he won victory over him for mashiho's attention. Junkyu glared at him. Doyoung noticed but let it off because he knew about junkyu's soft spot for mashiho. It didn't sit right with him but he wasn't going to ruin their relationship of a week just because of his delusions. Junkyu already said he loved him and that was enough.

Hyunsuk walked in to the living room.

Hyunsuk: yo since it's the weekends, why don't we all go to a nice restaurant?

Jeongwoo came out of the kitchen as well, with his phone in his hand.

Jeongwoo: deal. If you're paying, that is.

Hyunsuk: for 12 members?! Me alone?

Doyoung: I'll help pay too, hyung.

Hyunsuk smiled warmly at doyoung and wrapped his arm around doyoung's neck, rubbing his nose with doyoung's cheek. Doyoung laughed nervously, looking at junkyu's expression. Junkyu didn't notice. Doyoung felt disappointed. Disappointed that he missed such a nice opportunity to see junkyu jealous, because of his obliviousness about his own surroundings.

It was around 7 PM and the members were getting ready to go out to eat.

Junkyu wore his "anti social club" t-shirt as usual, making him the fastest member to get ready. He took this opportunity to go to doyoung's room, who was in a dilemma about what necklace to wear.

Junkyu pointed to a chain with a black ring hanging on it.

Junkyu: this looks good.

Doyoung: not sure I should be taking advice from the dude who wears the same ass t-shirt all the time.

Doyoung looked at junkyu from top to bottom, raising his eyebrows unimpressed.

Junkyu pouted. He grabbed doyoung's neck lace and aggressively put it around his neck, attaching the back of the chain from the front, so his face was facing doyoung's.

Doyoung laughed.

Doyoung: I'm joking hyung. If you dressed up too much...along with your visuals...it would be dangerous.

Doyoung looked at the ground, avoiding eye contact with junkyu out of shyness of what he just said.

Doyoung: what the fuck doyoung that was so random.

Junkyu looked surprised to see doyoung so shy. He grabbed doyoung's neck from the back, pulling it close, much to doyoung's surprise.

Doyoung: h-hyung not now...someone might walk in-

Junkyu smacked his lips against doyoung's. Butterflies erupt in both their stomachs.

He finally let go, allowing them both to take a break to breathe.

Doyoung: b-but you said we should act normal in the dorms...

Junkyu: yes but no one was here...plus it felt right.

Junkyu rubbed his nose out of embarrassment and turned around.

Junkyu: a-anyway let's go.

Doyoung stood still for a few seconds. Shocked, surprised, happy, flustered, embarrassed. He felt a mixture of those emotions. But it formed a positive feeling that made doyoung smile ear to ear.