-11-

Doyoung and junkyu were in the living room of one of the dorms, where the members collected most often. It was closest to the entrance. 

Junkyu: okay now we really need to worry about telling the members.

Doyoung: its okay, hyung. You don't have to if you aren't comfortable with coming out to them yet. You only did so with mashiho hyung because you had no other choice. 

Junkyu: I know. But i think i have developed the courage. I love you too much and i want everyone else that i love to know about it too. 

Doyoung pouted.

Doyoung: but you still love me more, right?

Junkyu laughed and pinched doyoung's cheeks, not being able to handle his cuteness.

Junkyu: of course. My number one.

Before they could continue the conversation, they heard loud voices coming closer, as the door clicked open and the treasure members came flowing in.

Junkyu took a deep breath.

Jeongwoo: yo that was a SICK movie! I loved it!

Asahi: could have used a bit of editing work though. 

Junkyu: everyone,  I hope you had a great time. But i have something to announce. Come here.

The members looked at him out of confusion and sat down, listening to whatever he had to say.

Junkyu sighed.

Junkyu: everyone. I'm gay. 

The members froze. No one moved. No one breathed. No one blinked. This lasted for a few seconds. The tension skyrocketed. Junkyu looked around, analyzing their expression. The members all erupted in chaos at once. 

Hyunsuk: see, i'm fine with that, but you absolutely cannot fall for me. I am straight. 

Jihoon: what the fuck?! You never told me!

Jeongwoo: who is the unlucky dude you like?

Junkyu: date. I'm dating that dude. And excuse me, what do you mean 'unlucky'?!

Junghwan: oh my god! One secret after the other. Who is it?

Junkyu pointed at doyoung. The members shot their sight in his direction. 

Junkyu: it's doyoung, everyone. My boyfriend.

Jaehyuk: about time, man!

Doyoung: y-you knew?!

Jaehyuk: hell yeah!

Junkyu: mashi, you told him?!

Mashiho shrugged.

Yoshi: mashiho knows too?!

Junkyu: y-yeah...but wait jaehyuk how did you know?

Jaehyuk: you both were really obvious. One gay can tell others. I mean, i'm dating asahi-

He put his hands on his mouth. Asahi shot him a look. The members started yelling and hooting while having an existential crisis, mad that they didn't know. 

Junkyu and doyoung were just shocked enough to know there was another gay couple amongst them. But it made them feel more relaxed and comfortable. Although initially shocked, the members calmed down and accepted it as it was, congratulating the two couples. 

The next day junkyu took doyoung to his house. No one was home, unexpectedly. So they were alone. 

Junkyu hopped onto his bed and patted his chest, with his arms open, gesturing doyoung to fall into his arms. Doyoung laughed and listened to him. They lied down on the bed, as they cuddled each other warmly. Doyoung's head was buried into junkyu's chest and junkyu rubbed doyoung's hair affectionately. 

Doyoung: it smells like junkyu hyung.

Doyoung smiled at the familiar and warm scent. 

Junkyu blushed. Being around doyoung was hazardous. He hugged doyoung tighter.

Doyoung: ah hyung i can't breathe!

Junkyu: oops! Sorry. You were just too adorable. 

Junkyu let his grip on doyoung loosen, as doyoung came up to junkyu's face level. They just stared at each other's eyes while smiling. They could see the universe in each other's eyes. 

Doyoung: we went through so much...good and bad. I feel like even the bad strengthened our relationship.

Junkyu: i know right! We should fight more often.

Doyoung's smile turned into a pout. He looked away from junkyu's eyes, like he always did before saying something he was shy to say. He looked down at junkyu's chest instead.

Doyoung: never. I don't want to get into an arguement with you ever again, hyung. 

Junkyu: why?

Doyoung: because i love you too much and it hurts me to see you hurting...especially if it's because of me.

That one thread of junkyu's conscience that held junkyu back from ruining even 1 percent of doyoung's innocence finally snapped. He just couldn't take it anymore. 

Junkyu: I'm sorry doyoung...

Doyoung looked back up into his eyes again, confused.

Doyoung: hmm?

Junkyu attacked doyoung's lips like a beast attacking its prey. Doyoung was taken by surprise. The kiss was different this time. It wasn't warm, soft or innocent like before. It was aggressive. Junkyu's lips were demanding for more. He licked doyoung's lips. Doyoung flinched at the sudden wetness on his lips. His plead to junkyu for stopping came out as a muffled whimper instead. Junkyu entered doyoung's mouth, exploring every bit of it. He circled doyoung's tongue fighting for dominance, which he quickly won. Doyoung clinged on to junkyu's shirt tightly, not wanting to let go. Junkyu slightly opened his eyes so they were hooded, and looked at doyoung's flustered expression. He smirked and doyoung felt it on his lips. Doyoung turned red, as the kiss lasted for a while. Junkyu finally broke away, leaving doyoung breathless and panting.

Doyoung: h-hyung...what was that...

Junkyu rubbed doyoung's lips with his fingers softly. 

Junkyu: i-i'm sorry doyoung. But i just can't hold back. You won't let me. I really promised myself not to ruin your innocence but you've made it really challenging. 

Doyoung smiled, while blushing. 

Doyoung: i'll take that as a compliment.

Doyoung came closer to junkyu and wrapped his arm around junkyu's neck, pulling him into a hug once more. 

Junkyu: i love you, doyoung.

Doyoung: i love you too, hyung. Never leave me. Let's always stay like this. 

Junkyu smiled and patted doyoung's head.

Junkyu: always. 

THE END