-8-

Junkyu placed his hand on the back of doyoung's neck, taking him by surprise and finally getting his eyes' attention. Doyoung looked surprised and shy. Junkyu stroked his neck with his hand. Then he pulled him closer. 

They had kissed before. Thrice on the lips by now. But the mood at this time was different. They were in a situation where they had to sleep on the same bed. (A/N: no sexual intentions. Doyoung is still an innocent minor. )

Doyoung: h-hyung not right now...what if they wake up...

Doyoung whispered in a soft and small voice, that, if junkyu had not been as close to doyoung as he was, he wouldn't have heard. 

Junkyu noticed doyoung's earlobe turning red. Junkyu smirked. He stroked his earlobe, like he often did to the members when he showed his affection. Doyoung flinched, feeling ticklish, closing his eyes. Junkyu took this opportunity to approach doyoung by a couple millimeters more and place his lips against doyoung. Doyoung shut his eyes tighter, wanting to feel every bit of junkyu's soft, cold lips. Junkyu let go after a few seconds, making a small kissing sound that was too low for neither yedam nor jihoon to hear. 

Doyoung blinked at junkyu, surprised. 

Doyoung: g-goodnight hyung. 

He quickly turned around. Junkyu smiled at doyoung's cute shyness. 

Before they knew it, they both fell asleep too. 

Junkyu woke up to a pillow being thrown at his face by jihoon, while doyoung woke up with yedam stroking his forehead and softly whispering "wake up" to him.

They got changed and met with the rest of the members as they made their way down to the buffet where they had a hearty breakfast.

Doyoung was having a dilemma on whether to open the lid of one of the dishes or not, since it seemed hot because of the steam coming out, when junkyu appeared behind him and did it for him. He smiled at doyoung and proceeded to get things for himself.

Doyoung felt shy after last night. It made him realize they were truly dating. But at the same time it caused butterflies to erupt in doyoung's stomach everytime junkyu was around him.

After getting what they wanted, they joined the rest on the table. Junkyu was sitting between mashiho and yoshi so doyoung had to adjust himself next to haruto and asahi. He felt like he didn't need to keep an eye on junkyu and mashiho because he had no reason to doubt junkyu especially after their constant skinship and display of affection.

Haruto: hyung! Try this! It tastes so good!

Haruto approached doyoung's mouth with a fork with a cut out piece of pancake on it.

Doyoung hesitated at first since he didn't want junkyu to be upset or jealous. But haruto was a dongsaeng whom doyoung couldn't deny a request to.

Doyoung bit the pancake and his eyes lightened up. He stuffed them in his cheeks to make space for being able to talk.

Doyoung: oh its good!

Haruto laughed at his adorableness.

Haruto: see? I told you!

Doyoung laughed nervously and slowly turned his head in junkyu's direction to see if he was glaring at haruto him or not. He was disappointed at the sight he saw. Junkyu feeding mashiho and rubbing his hair, like he was his pet. He wouldn't have minded if mashiho was feeding junkyu instead. But it was the other way around. He shook his head as if shaking off his thoughts.

Doyoung: I suck as a boyfriend. He has proven time over time I'm the only one he loves yet I'm here getting jealous over minor things involving other members. Involving mashi hyung.

Doyoung continued eating as he kept an eye on junkyu, who wouldn't stop babying mashiho, despite the fact that he felt guilty deep down inside. 

They spent the rest of the day enjoying facilities at the hotel, such as sauna and massage rooms as well as jacuzzis. They got out of the sauna and then had lunch. That's when asahi spotted foldable tents. He went to the receptionist to ask what they were for. The members were confused. Asahi ran back with a smile on his face.

Asahi: guys, wanna experience camping on an island?

They looked at each other with excited expressions, as if thinking the same thing. They rented four tents and took it down to the less crowded part of the beach. They worked together in setting each one up, while haruto, junghwan and yoshi went up to get picnic mats and blankets, as well as grilling stoves. Hyunsuk went to fetch firecrackers he had bought in case they would spend the night on the beach, which they were going to. 

They spent the rest of the evening, grilling meat and enjoying the barbecue, while talking and having fun on the picnic mats. They ended the evening with lighting up firecrackers and taking pictures. Soon they got tired and decided to divide into 4 groups of 3, each group occupying one of the 4 tents they booked, to sleep for the night. Doyoung ended up with junghwan and hyunsuk, while junkyu ended up with jeongwoo and asahi. Doyoung was pretty bummed out that he wasn't with junkyu but he realized he couldn't have everything so decided to let go of it. 

Doyoung couldn't sleep a wink. The sound of hyunsuk and junghwan snoring, along with insects outside was too distracting to be able to sleep in peace. He decided to go out to get fresh air. He saw two people sitting on the sand, side by side. It was too dark for him to make out who they were, until he subtly walked a little closer and squinted his eyes. He saw the shorter one had pink hair. 

Doyoung: mashiho hyung...

Then his eyes fell to the person beside mashiho. He had broad shoulders.

Doyoung: is that junkyu hyung...

His suspicions were confirmed when that person turned to the side. Doyoung backed away slowly, mouth on hand.