-6-

They finally reached the end of the road. The Island was pretty close so they could book boats. They parked their cars. 

Hyunsuk slightly shook doyoung.

Hyunsuk: doyoung-ah, we're here.

He spoke with softness, almost murmuring, almost as if he was talking to a baby to make them stop crying. It pissed junkyu off but he already messed up by exploding earlier. He got out of the car instead of hanging around longer and getting more upset.

Doyoung slowly opened his eyes. He rubbed them. Hyunsuk found this adorable, so did junkyu, who, despite telling himself wouldn't pay attention to hyunsuk and doyoung, still ended up looking through the car window. 

Doyoung: we're here..? 

Hyunsuk smiled warmly. Doyoung resembled a bunny so much, moments like this made hyunsuk and junkyu think they were raising a pet.

Hyunsuk: yes babie~

Hyunsuk patted his hair, since he had a bed head from the constant friction between his hair and the car seat. Junkyu felt his ears heat up. He wanted to be the one to do that. 

Doyoung got out of the car.

He stretched as if he woke up from a long slumber. Treasure all got out of their cars and collected near the boat port. They had to divide into two groups since one boat could only fit 6 people. Junkyu , doyoung, asahi, jaehyuk, junghwan were on one of them and the rest on the other.

As soon as the boat started moving, however, doyoung felt motion sick. 

Doyoung: i-i feel like throwing up...

Yedam: huh?! Don't throw up here! Lie down and see if it helps.

Doyoung laid down resting his head on junkyu's lap, taking him by surprise. Junkyu looked down at him and caressed his chest, as if it would help. Doyoung laughed as it felt oddly relaxing. He felt calm and at rest.

Jaehyuk was watching from his seat. He tilted his head. At this point doyoung and junkyu were oddly closer than before and jaehyuk was confused as to what happened. He forgot about it as he and asahi started arguing about the shape of the island. 

Thankfully, they reached there and they all hopped off on the soft sands of the island excitedly. 

Haruto: is it just me or is it rather...stranded in here.

Boat guide: ah most people stay on the other side. Its closer to the hotel on this island, thats why.

Junghwan: oh yeah that's where we're staying overnight. 

The boat guide rowed back, leaving treasure alone with their bags on the island. 

Jeongwoo: let's not go to the other side where there are too many people. Here is better.

They kept their bags on the beach chairs. They took off their shirts, leaving them in their shorts, and ran towards the water like children towards candy.

Meanwhile doyoung's breath was stuck in his throat at the sight of junkyu shirtless. He wasn't thirsty. But rather impressed because, like hyunsuk often said, his proportions were out of the world. And if you added his defined abs on top of that, it was quite contradictory to his adorable face. 

Doyoung cleared his throat and went and laid down on the foldable beach chairs.

Jihoon: you won't swim?

Doyoung: i will. In a while. That boat ride was...something.

It indeed was. Something that got butterflies in his stomach for two reasons. The first one being the motion sickness. The second one being his proximity and interactions with junkyu. 

Jihoon: suit yourself then.

Now he was the only one who wasn't splashing and swimming around. He saw them having fun and decided to join in. But he wasn't gonna go shirtless. Just like how none of the other members of the maknae line, plus yedam, didn't. 

He got up and applied sunscreen on the exposed area of his skin. Which was literally just his arms, neck and calves. He approached the water, where other members were. 

Junkyu: okay now doyoung is here too. Let's play beach volleyball. 

Of course, the athletic members were good at it. That was, mashiho, hyunsuk and doyoung. Junkyu on the other hand was breathless after moving one step. Doyoung, who happened to be on his team, noticed. 

He approached him and placed his hand on the back of a panting junkyu, who was bent over. 

Doyoung: are you okay? need a break?

Junkyu didn't want to seem pathetic to doyoung and so he aggressively shook his head. 

Jaehyuk: o-oh watch out, junkyu!

Junkyu raised his head while doyoung turned his, to see what was happening. They both saw the ball inches away from junkyu's face. But thanks to doyoung's quick reflexes, he hit it back.

Yedam: oh my god! I'm so sorry! Ugh i suck at aiming. 

Doyoung laughed. Junkyu looked at doyoung with warm eyes full of gratitude.