-3-

The members got ready and were on their way, walking to the restaurant.
Junkyu walked with mashiho and haruto to avoid any suspicion while doyoung walked between hyunsuk and yedam. They finally reached the restaurant, where an area with 12 chairs were arranged.

Junghwan: wah you booked it?!

Hyunsuk: of course. Now the bill will be doyoung's responsibility, since he said he would help me pay.

Hyunsuk stuck out his tongue at doyoung, teasing him. Junkyu slightly frowned. He looked away instantly, or else he would have said something unnecessary. Doyoung looked in junkyu's direction the moment hyunsuk looked away, to see any signs of jealousy. Unfortunately, junkyu already looked away before doyoung observed his expression. Doyoung felt slightly disappointed. But he shook that feeling off as he recalled their kiss earlier in his room.

Doyoung: god dammit I shouldn't have thought about it right now. I might go crazy. Deep breaths, doyoung, deep breaths. Right now, he's a friend, a brother, to you.

The members sat on random seats. Doyoung followed junkyu and sat on junkyu's right. Mashiho sat on the other side of junkyu.

Yedam: let's decide on the menu first.

As the members were discussing on what to order, doyoung watched and appreciated his hyungs having fun. He felt like he found another family. That was, until, he turned to his left to see junkyu and mashiho fighting with their fingers on the menu, to which they were pointing, pretending to actually be choosing a menu.

Doyoung: a-ahem. Have you chosen yet?

Mashiho: oh sorry. I'm fine with anything, to be honest. Anything that is meat.

Doyoung: junkyu hyung what about you?

Doyoung looked at junkyu to hear what his response was, only to realize junkyu smugly smirking at him, as if to say "doyoung-ssi, was that jealousy I just saw?"

Doyoung glared at him, as if to say "if you know, then stop it."

Junkyu giggled and wrapped his arm around doyoung's, taking doyoung by surprise as his eyes widened and then looked at everyone else, laughing nervously. 

Haruto: wow how long has it been since i last saw THIS. 

Junkyu: it's because of that type of shit that you all say that people misunderstand and genuinely think we don't like each other.

Yoshi: wait...you do?

Junkyu and doyoung stayed still for a couple seconds. 

Junkyu: o-of course I do!

Asahi: hmm then what was up with that hesitation...?

Junkyu hesitated for a second because he thought that yoshi found out they were dating until he realized brotherly love amongst the members was normal. He just hoped doyoung would understand that was the only reason he hesitated. 

He looked up at doyoung's expression. Thankfully, he looked relieved. 

Junkyu smiled and sipped on his sprite. 

*TIME-SKIP*

Doyoung and junkyu had gone to the park to work out and get some fresh air. It was early in the morning. Dew had formed on leaves and the fog wrapped around them like a blanket of cotton balls. 

They just finished jogging a couple rounds and had stopped at a bench, next to which a vending machine was kept. Junkyu inserted two coins and got two bottles of water.

He sat next to doyoung. Doyoung took in a deep breath and looked at the sky roofing above them. He closed his eyes and felt the air travel down his face. Junkyu turned to the side to talk to doyoung but instead he saw his perfect side profile, his face facing upwards to the sky. He stayed still, just admiring doyoung's face. A perfectly small nose, small lips, yet long lashes. His eyes were big too, when they were open. He had a sharp jawline and his adam's apple was visible thanks to his skinny yet healthy figure. 

Junkyu approached doyoung's face slowly. Doyoung didn't realize what was happening until junkyu placed a kiss on doyoung's neck, slowly moving his way up to his adam's apple and jawline, along which he placed more soft kisses. Doyoung felt a tingling sensation travel around his body. Shivers were sent down his spine.

Doyoung: h-hyung...someone might see-

Junkyu interrupted him with his lips on doyoung's. As passionate that may have seemed, it was soft. The kiss on the lips and the neck. Junkyu wasn't about to ruin doyoung's innocence, although, with doyoung, he had a hard time holding back. 

Junkyu let go of doyoung's lips while still slowly observing his flustered expression.