Utterly Bizarre, Chapter 4:『Hunted, pt. 2』

JoJo trembled. He was unsure of what was going on, so he reviewed it in his head.

He had just been about his morning routine. He busted some crooks at the convieniance store, and then he came back home and there were military soldiers all around his block. Oh yeah, and a bunch of them just got attacked by this weird, robotic guy right next to him.

Sheesh, going back to the boring daily schedule sounded really enjoyable, just about now.

"I've been looking for you..", the man in the cloak said, pointing a finger, "...Josh Josaba!!"

A flurry of questions emerges from JoJo.

" Who are you?! Wh-what are you?! Wh-why are you here?!!"

"My name is of no importance to you, JoJo," The other man said, " but I need you to listen to me. I have to get you out of here, you're no longer safe!!"

"Wh-why should I trust you?! Where's Martin?!", JoJo kept asking. He needed answers, and the reader probably did, too.

"Your brother has no meaning in the issue at hand, Josh! I came here to warn, no, collect you! They're onto you, Josh, they're going to take you away!!"

"Wh-what? The cops that are here? Th-they're just doing their job! I don't know why they're here, but it's not because of something I did! I'm no criminal! You, on the other hand, I'm not so sure about! You're the one who just attacked these guys! You might've killed them!!" Josh ranted, flying into panic.

"Believe me, if I wished them to die, they would be dead. I have simply incapacitated them" he stated. "It is simply the truth that you do not know why they are here, but whether you are aware of it or not, they are here for you, JoJo!!"

Nothing about any of this made sense to Josaba, and when the cloaked figure began approaching him, he backed away quickly.

"S-stay away from me! I don't want to hurt you, but you definitely have something to do with what's going on, and--"

"Come with me, JoJo! This is your last chance for freedom!", The man pleaded.

"I--"

"If you do not come with me obligingly, I must force you to. Everything will make sense, in time..."

But JoJo wasn't ready.

"H-how do you know who I am? How do you know my nickname?!! Don't get any closer, or.. or..."

The man was no longer giving replies but instead closing the distance gap between the 2. Just as the distance became too little, a lumbering, 6 foot, muscular creature emerged from behind JoJo and attacked.

Launching forth it's left fist, it shouted.

"KARO!!!"

But, the fist never struck its original target. Another arm, from elbow to clenched hand, appeared in the air, between the muscular monstrosity and the metal-garbed man. It was white, with a yellow spike that looked like a horn or a claw coming out if it's elbow area.

"Wh-what the--?!!", JoJo babbled. Today had a lot of surprises in store for him.

"Oh, yes. I had almost forgotten. For your information, I am aware of your stand ability," the other man said. Suddenly, the arm that had appeared in between the two pushed Jojo's creature companion back towards him. "You may have thought that you were alone in this world, but if you did, you were wrong. There are others like you, and I have come to show you the truth... behold, Shine Bright!!"

Suddenly, more of the arm emerged, then a head, a neck, a chest..torso..legs! Very soon, the entire creature was in view.

It's shape was like a well built man, but was ivory white, and had a faceless head with one orange eye in the center, and tentacles where its hair might be, making it's skull look like an anemone. On its neck were 3 gold spikes on each side, and a similar structure in the shape of a 10-pointed star on its chest, which stretched into a roman leather kilt around it's waste and over it's torso.

"JoJo, since you refuse to comply and dare to attack me, I shall make you pay for your insolence!!"

To be continued...