Chapter 1

(Y/N)'s POV

I was on my way home from work, I had gotten off early so I decided to buy my boyfriend some strawberry short cake, one of his favorites. I started to walk home, smiling like a goof ball. Once home I saw a different car. There was his car and totokos car. I was a little bit suspicious so I walked up to the window and looked in. My eyes widened at what I saw.

There sat atsushi with totoko in his lap, kissing. First I felt my blood boil in anger as my eyes started to tear up. Then I felt sad. Why did he do this? And why did this happen to me? My mind was rushing. I took out my phone and texted atsushi with a quick 'were through!' Then ran away with the cake. Like hell I'm giving this to his cheating ass.

I soon found a alley way and sat against the wall. Some cats came out and started to sniff me as a small grey kitten sat in my lap, meowing at me. "Hi little kitty, I'm afraid I'm not in the best of moods and I dont have any treats" I said as I pet the kitten. The other cats grouped around me, cuddling me. Now that I think about it, it is cold out. Maybe they need warmth. I decided to stay there and let the cats cuddle me, like i have any other place to be.

Soon enough my phone dinged and i went to check, only to see that my ex texted me. I sighed as i went to look. He was asking me why so i calmly explained it to him and that I'll take my stuff once I find a place to stay. Once done I felt as if I've gone days without sleep. I dont want to sleep here but I can't help it, the warmth of the cats and my exhaustion were pulling me into a sleep. I soon fell asleep after seeing someone in purple stop at the entrance of the alley.