Chapter 2

Sam, Cora, and I were talking about where we will be exploring. The trap house was not that far away so we arrived super quick. We pulled into the driveway and got greeted by Tara and Jake. "Heyyyyyy!" Tara yelled as she hugged Cora and I. "Yo! What's up?" Jake said also hugging us. They helped us with our luggage and assigned us rooms. "So y/n will be sleeping in Colby's room on his couch and Cora will be sleeping in the movie room." Sam said. Cora nudged my arm teasing me that I was sleeping in Colby's room. I mouthed shut up and she laughed. Sam helped me get my luggage up the stairs. "Colby is running an errand but he will be back soon!" Sam said. "Ok thank you Sam!" I replied. "No problem call me if you need anything!" Sam said leaving me to unpack. I started organizing my things but at the same time I was giving Colby his space. I sat on the couch and scrolled through Instagram. I heard the door opened and saw Colby. "Hey. You must be y/n!" He said. "Hi! Yep that is me." I replied. "I have to go and take a shower but I will be back in a second." Colby said. "Okie dokie." I replied as Colby smiled. He went to the bathroom and started running the water. Jake knocked on the door and I yelled "Come in!" Jake walked in and sat next to me. "So the boys are ordering some chick fil a. Do you want anything?" Jake asked. "A number 1 with a coke please." I replied happily. "Ok!!" Jake said as he was skipping out. I laughed and heard the bathroom door open. Colby stepped out and did not have a shirt on. I looked away so I would not embarrass myself and I heard Colby laugh. "You know, usually girls like me with out my shirt on but you just look away." Colby said. I laughed. "Well I am not one of those girls." I said smiling and looking down. "Yeah you are special and not to mention very pretty." Colby said while finding a shirt to wear. I blushed and smiled. "Well thank you very much." I said. I heard someone say the food was here from downstairs and I was starving. I ran out of the room and Colby was so confused. "Oh my god! I was starving!! Thank you so much for the food." I yelled running down the stairs eventually tripping. "No problem!" Jake said while Tara and Kat helped me up. "Hey y/n! Nice to meet you!" Kat said. "Nice to meet you too Kat!" I replied. "Omg what if we had a girls night and we can get to know each other even better!" Tara said excited. "Yes and we can invite Devyn, Xepher, and Cassie!" Kat said. "I'm down!!" I said sipping my coke. "How about you Cora?" Tara asked. "Sorry, I am busy tonight. I promised to call my boyfriend." Cora replied. "That is totally fine!!" Kat said. I went back upstairs to Colby's room and got stuff for girls night. I got some face masks and some foot masks. "Girls night?" Colby asked behind me. "Yep, but I am missing a couple of things and I am about to stop by target." I replied. "Can I come?" Colby asked. "Sure but I will drive." I replied. I got my purse and we went downstairs. We got in the car and Colby gave me his keys. He got in and we started driving. "wanna play some music?" I asked. "sure." Colby said as he played rock me by one direction. "One direction?" I asked. "Oh sorry, I can change it if you want." He replied. "No! I love one direction. And this song is my favorite one direction song!" I said and saw him smile. "Its my favorite one direction song as well!" Colby said as he blushed. "I am going to vlog if you do not mind." Colby added. "Go ahead!" I said. We arrived at Target and Colby was talking about what we were doing to his vlog. I grabbed some extra spa stuff and spotted my favorite movie the kissing booth on DVD with behind the scene footage. "Oh my god!! I am getting this!" I said grabbing the DVD. "I have never seen that movie. What is it called?" Colby said. I gasped and replied saying "ok one, its called the kissing booth and two, we are totally going to watch this tomorrow because this is an amazing movie!" I said. "Ok!" Colby said. "Alright lets pay." I said putting the stuff on the checkout counter. I took out my wallet and was about to pay. "No, allow me to pay." Colby said. "oh ok." I replied putting my wallet away. He payed and we got the bags and walked out. "That was so much fun!!" Colby said. "Yeah!" I replied. We got in the car and blasted one direction. We were singing along and I heard Colby turn down the volume. "You have a nice singing voice!" Colby said. "Awww thanks!" I replied blushing. We turned up the volume again and was singing and dancing again. We arrived at the house and walked in and I met the girls at the kitchen counter. "I made a fort y/n!!" Devyn yelled. "Oh Hi Devyn!!!!" I said. "Hey y/n!!!" Devyn said. "Ok so y/n this is xepher, Cassie, and you just met Devyn!" Kat said. "Hey everyone!" I replied. "Heyyyy!" They all said. We got in the fort and put on the facemasks. We played never have I ever to get to know each other. It got late and I headed back to Colby's room since the girls had to leave. I tried not to wake Colby up while I change into some pajamas. "Did you have fun?" Colby asked. "I thought you were sleeping!" I said startled. "I was trying but I could not fall asleep." Colby said. "oh I am sorry but yes I did have fun." I replied. "That is good to hear! I can't wait to watch the movie with you!" He replied and I smiled. "Me too! Good night!" I said and started falling asleep. "Good night." Colby said softly.