Chapter 3

I woke up up and went to the bathroom to go change. This was my outfit for the day.

I tiptoed out of the room and went downstairs to eat banana pancakes for breakfast

I tiptoed out of the room and went downstairs to eat banana pancakes for breakfast. "Good morning!" Sam said to me. "Morning!!" I replied. I ate my banana pancakes and ran outside to get my car they delivered from Florida. It was a blue jeep and It had LED lights. I went out for a drive and bought Starbucks for me and the household. I also went to the mall to get some snapbacks and beanies. Apparently I spent a long time at the mall and it was already 5:00 p.m. Well I did wake up at 10:00 a.m. so that makes sense. I got home and Colby was sitting in the living room. "Hey!" Colby said. "Hiii!" I replied. "Are you ready to watch the kissing booth?" Colby asked me. "Yeah!" I said happily dropping my backs. I grabbed the DVD and sat on the couch. We played the movie and I cuddled up next to him and he put his arm over my shoulder. I could not tell if he liked me or is just doing this as a friend. We were laughing at the part where Noah and Elle were wrapped in the curtain rolling around. Cora walked in on us and took a picture. She smiled and walked away. The movie ended and Colby and I went upstairs and got changed into pajamas but all Colby did was take off his shirt. I was trying to look for the hoodie that I wear to sleep but I could not find it. "Colby? Have you seen my hoodie?" I asked still searching very hard. "Oh, I think I may have put it in the laundry. Sorry." Colby replied. "It is ok but I will be very cold tonight without." I said. It was silent for a couple seconds. "Well you can sleep with me if you want. I will keep you warm." Colby said blushing and smiling. "OK" I said walking over and smiling to him. I got under the sheet and turned away from Colby to give him space. Apparently Colby did not want space because he started spooning me. Thank goodness I was turned away because I was blushing hardcore. All of a sudden I got a text from an unknown number. 

???: I still love you

y/n: Lucas shut the frick up. We are so done.

Lucas: Do you still love me?

y/n: NO! I moved on, I like someone else

Lucas: Is it that Coby dude?? I am so much hotter

y/n: His name is Colby and maybe it is him but he is soooo much hotter than you could ever be

Lucas: Ugh I'm disgusted

y/n: bye

You blocked this number.

"Ugggghhhhh!" I accidently said out loud. "What is it?" Colby asked. "My ex is being annoying." I replied. "Don't Worry! I got you." Colby said hugging me. I then turned so I was facing him and hen fell asleep. I was excited to be in the video tomorrow and I have to say he is even cute sleeping.