Chapter 5

"OMG you made us a fort!!" I said. "Yeah and guess what?" Colby replied. "What?!" I asked excitedly. "I got kissing booth 2 hooked up on my laptop and I got some s'mores and set up a cute stuffed animal setup." Colby replied. "awwwww! Your the best! c'mon!" I said grabbing Colby's hand pulling him to the fort. We got in and we were surrounded by koala stuffed animals. The fort had string lights and we started taking pictures on our phone and we also started taking pictures with the polaroid camera. "So why did you set this up?" I asked with a smile. "Well I wanted to hang out with you again!! So I set something else up!" Colby replied. "Awww!" I said as I blushed and hugged Colby. "So are you ready to watch the movie?" Colby asked. "You bet!!" I replied. We pressed play and Colby started holding my hand as I laid my head on his shoulder. We were halfway through the movie and Colby went to get the s'mores and came back quickly. He handed me the plate and blushed. "Ugh! I hate Marco!" I said biting into my s'more. "I know right! Marco is such a try hard. Elle has a boyfriend!!" Colby replied and I laughed. "Wow you have been paying attention!" I said laughing and biting my s'more. "Yep!!" Colby responded smiling. I stared into his eyes and he stared back into mine. "You have some marshmallow fluff on your lips." He said looking at my lips. I wiped my lips and smiled. "Did I get it?" I replied. "No allow me" Colby replied and used his thumb to wipe it off. "Thanks." I said heavily blushing. "What is your favorite tv show?" Colby asked me. "I absolutely victorious!!" I replied smiling big. "That is such a good show!!" Colby replied. We smiled and got ready to sleep in our fort. I then got a text from the person that owns the apartment.

Mrs. Yessica: I am sorry to say this but the apartment building is closing due to bankrupt and you will need to find somewhere else to live.

y/n: Oh. I understand. That sucks. thank you though

"Gosh dang it!" I said angry. "What happened?!" Colby asked startled. "I have no where to live!! The landowner went bankrupt!!" I replied. "I am sorry but you can stay here!!" Colby said with a smirk. "I do not want to invade your privacy though and there is no room for me to stay in" I reply. "Its ok. I do not mind. I promise!" Colby replied. "Awww thanks Colby!" said giving him a hug. Am I catching feelings? No. He is just my friend. Oh god. It sucks Cora is leaving tomorrow.