Chapter 9

I woke up in Colby's arm thinking it was crazy that I was finally his girlfriend. I pinched myself to make sure all of this was real and eventually hurt myself. "ow." I said rubbing the area I pinched myself in. "Are you ok baby?" Colby said to me with a raspy morning voice. "Oh I pinched myself to make sure all of this was real." I said smiling. "awwww." Colby said squeezing me. I suddenly got a facetime call and I picked up. "He- OMG ARE YOU SLEEPING WITH COLBY!" Cora said seeing that Colby was peeking behind my shoulder. "OH yeah we are actually... "-Dating" Colby said interrupting me. "Squeeeee! I called it and y/n, you owe me 20 dollars" Cora said and I started laughing. "Why?" Colby said confused. "Oh I bet y/n that you two would fall in love." Cora said while I venmoed her. Colby laughed and kissed my cheek. "ooh lala! I will leave you two alone!" Cora said hanging up. I posted a picture of Colby and I on my story and everyone was texting me if we were dating so I decided to tell the truth to the group chat.

Y/n: So Colby and I have something to confess

Tara: OMG what?!?!

Kat: Spill girl!!!!

Sam: What is it?!

Jake: ?!?!?!

Colby: Tell them babe

Tara: OMG HE CALLED Y/N BABE!!!

y/n: WE ARE DATINGGGGGGGG

Colby: YESSSSSSSSSSSS

Kat: OMG YAYYYYYYYY

Tara: I KNEW ALL ALONG AYYYYY

 Jake: OMG I SHIP IT SO MUCH

SAM: #y/s/n!!!!! (your ship name)

Shea: ugh i am disgusted

Tara: Shut the hell up Shea

Shea: I'm leaving

Colby: Good

I turned off my phone and turned to Colby and he smiled at me. "wanna go to eat at disney spring before we go home?" Colby asked me. "Of course!" I said kissing his cheek and getting changed in the hotel bathroom. I walked out to see Colby putting on his shoes and getting his wallet. "Ready to go?" Colby asked unlocking the door. "Yes! Is the group coming also?" I asked following Colby out. "yes, they are meeting us there!" Colby said starting to hold my hand. "OK!" I said happily skipping down the hall and Colby doing the same. "OMG you look like your tripping on the ground!" I said laughing turning into crying tears of laughter. "HAHAHAHA!" Colby said grabbing me and we make our way to Disney Springs. We decided to walk there so we could spend sometime together. We were talking out tv shows and we decided to watch victorious when we get home but all of a sudden I feel Colby tense up. I look up and see paparazzi for the hollywood fix. Colby and I ran away but it did not even matter because they already took a ton of pictures. I was stressed out and I sat down on a bench. "It is ok! Don't worry we will tell everyone in a live video later at home." Colby said hugging me. "I love you" I said smiling at him. "I love you too!" Colby said squeezing me and pecking my lips. WE eventually made it but we were late but everyone didn't mind. We ate at iHop and then left to pack our bags to go home. Tara visited my room and asked to talk in private. "Guess what?!" Tara said as she whisper yelled. "What" I asked anxious. "I saw Jake looking at engagement rings on his phone!!!!" Tara said grabbing my hands and we started jumping in a circle. "OMG YESSSSS!" I said slowing down on the spinning. I hugged Tara and she went to her room to continue packing and I went back to packing with Colby. "Thanks for bringing me to Disney!!!" I said folding a shirt and blushing. "No problem, anything for you princess!" Colby said and I smiled at the nickname. "Let's go public when we get home." Colby said happily grabbing the bags and walking out the hotel room. I got my bags and joined him outside. "sounds good to me!" I said smiling and looking into his ocean blue eyes.