Chapter 8

I woke up and got out of Colby's grip. I got in the shower and took a shower. I suddenly got a text from Shea.

Shea: Sup loser. I went to go and get some breakfast and I as much as I hated it I got some food for everyone. I will be back in half an hour. TTYL

y/n: Thanks. We appreciate it.

Shea:   :/

I was wearing this outfit.

It was an outfit that Colby had gotten me

It was an outfit that Colby had gotten me. I started making some tiktoks and as I was filming I saw Colby in the background. I kept on filming and he came over and slid his hands around my waist and hugged me as I was dancing. "Good morning y/n!" Colby said excitedly. "Morning!" I said hugging him. "Wanna just play a song and dance?" I asked since I saw he was dressed. "Yes!" Colby said as he looked for a song on his phone. He played fallin by why don't we which is one of my favorite songs and I started dancing like crazy.

(Song is above)

I was dancing weird and Colby was taking a video of me and he posted it on his story. "JUST KEEP FALLIN!" I yelled as I did the worm on the floor. I couldn't get up from laughing so hard and Colby was laughing too and he picked me up and we stared into each other's eyes until we saw Shea at the door. "You looked like a dork." Shea said putting the food on the table as we sat down to eat. "a cute one" Colby added as I blushed. Shea then rolled her eyes and walked out to go for a walk. "Geez. Rude." I said sipping my hot cocoa. "I know right!" Colby said sipping his. We then got a text from the group chat.

Sam: Are we able to meet in the lobby in 15 minutes to go to Disney?

Kat: Yessss

y/n: Totally!!

Colby: Sure!

Tara: Hell Yeah!!!!

Jake: What Tara said.

Sam: Alright! Let's do this!!

y/n: woooooooooo

Kat: I agree y/n!!!!

Tara: I third that! Woohoo!!!

Colby and I finished our hot cocoa and we got out of the hotel room. "May you please give me a piggyback ride?" I asked Colby. "Of course!" Colby replied as I jumped on his back. We ran down the hall and we were laughing so hard and we got in the elevator. After the elevator we met everyone downstairs. "Ready?!" Sam asked. "Yessss!" The girls shouted at the same time jumping up and down. We got in the uber that was a fan so it could fit all of us. Tara, Jake, Sam, and Kat sat in one row and Colby, Shea, and I sat in the second row. Shea did not speak a word but Kat, Tara, Jake, and I were singing along to some Disney songs. "Come Sam and Colby!" I yelled as I kept on singing after. Everyone joined in except Shea and even the driver was singing along and before we knew it we arrived at Disney. We got out and Colby started to hold my hand. Shea saw a guy and got her ticket and went inside the park with him. We all exchanged confused looks but got in a line. We scanned our ticket and entered the park. "Yay!!!" I said entering the park with my hands still intertwined with Colby's. We decided to go to Toy story mania and it was 3 vs 3 otherwise known as Girls vs Boys. The ride ended and the girls ended up winning. "you guys cheated!" Jake said laughing. "No we are amazing!" Tara said flipping her hair making us crack up really hard. We saw Shea making out with a guy in front of a store and we ignored and we decided to go on a rollercoaster. I hated rollercoasters but everyone somehow convinced me to go ride on Splash mountain. Colby said he would be with me and that convinced me the most. We got in line and everyone was having a joke contest and I won. "HAHAHAH you are so funny!!" Tara said dying of laughter. We were next and we got in and I held Colby's hand really tight but he did not mind at all. I dug my head in his chest as the drop was about to come. He rubbed my back with his free hand. The drop came and we all screamed and I started crying a little. Colby noticed and pulled me close and never let go. I started sobbing and we got off with me still crying a little. "Did you not like the ride?" Tara asked concerned. "I hated it so much!" I said with Colby's arm around me. "Do not worry y/n. I hated it to" Kat replied hugging me and I noticed her eyes were red. We continued riding more rides and we almost rode all the rides in the park except for the rollercoasters of course. Tara, Kat, and I had our arms linked and we were dancing as we were walking in the night waiting for the fireworks to start. Shea met us and she was talking and flirting with Colby but Colby kept glancing at me as I was with the girls. "OMG Colby totally likes you! He keeps looking at you!!" Kat said jumping up and down with me. I blushed. "y/n likes Colby." Tara whispered loud enough for Sam, Kat, and Jake to hear. "awwwww!" They all said in unision. The fireworks started and the couples who were Sam and Kat and Jake and Tara were kissing. I was standing alone and I looked to my right to see Shea leaning into Colby. She puckered her lips and wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned in. But then Colby pushed her off him and he made his way over to me with Shea following. Colby quickly grabbed me and pulled me close and whispered a question with tears in his eyes. "Do you love me?" He asks crying a little and rubbing my cheek. "what?" I asked tearing up. "Do you love me like I love you?" Colby whispered with his voice cracking. "Yes I do. I love you so much Colby!" I said crying of joy. "I love you y/n and I always will." Colby said as he pulled me to his face and he placed his lips on mine. We kissed in a motion gently with love. His hands on my waist and my hands on his neck. We pulled away and smiled and we also hugged. Shea ordered an uber all the way home and asked Sam to bring her clothes. "y/n, will you be my girlfriend?" Colby asked nervously. "Of course!" I said and I pecked his lips. The friend group was watching and they started clapping. "YAYYYYY!" Tara yelled. I ran over and hugged Kat and Tara and we jumped in a circle. "Good job bro!" Sam said pulling Colby in a bro hug and Jake did the same. We started to go back to the hotel and we arrived finally and we were all about to pass out on our beds. We said our goodbyes in the lobby and separated to our rooms. I walked in and saw that Shea's stuff was gone. I took my makeup off and got in bed and Colby got in after me. "I love you y/n." Colby said hugging me in the bed. "I love you too!" I said. "I have a surprise for you tomorrow." Colby said kissing my cheek. "OK!!!" I said super excited. "Night babe." Colby said spooning me. My stomach got butterfly's as that word rolled of his tongue. "Goodnight Colbs!" I said falling asleep in Colby's arms.