Chapter 4

I woke up and opened Instagram and tried not to wake up Colby. I saw that Cora had posted a picture.

 I saw that Cora had posted a picture

Cora123: They are watching the kissing booth and I ship it so much

Colby Brock, Sam Golbach, and 550,016 others liked this photo

KatrinaStuart: Awwwww adorable!!

DevynLundy: I ship it so much!

ColbyBrock: ❤❤❤

y/n8official: Cute!!

colby_fan: I ship this!!!! 

I smiled and set the picture as my lock screen. I got up out of Colby's grip and I have to admit it was hard but I then put on this outfit for exploring today.

 I got up out of Colby's grip and I have to admit it was hard but I then put on this outfit for exploring today

I went downstairs and had some toast and picked up a peppermint mocha Frappuccino from Starbucks. I got back to the trap house and put on my boots to do the video. I went to the movie room to check up on Cora and see if she was ready to go since Sam asked me too.  "Hey Cora!" I said. "Hi!" she responded. "Ready?" I asked. "Yep!!" she said as she grabbed a mini backpack. Cora was wearing a broad way crop top and some mom jeans and had her blonde hair in a bun. We walked out of the room and waited with Sam in the car for Colby since he was taking forever. "So we are going to explore a haunted abandoned building!" Sam said. "Awesome!!" Cora and I said at the same time. Sam laughed and Colby finally got in the car. "Finally! You took forever!" Cora said. "Sorry, I had to do something." Colby replied. "Oh yeah!" Sam said with a smirk. Colby mouthed shut up as I laughed. "So y/n, what music do you want to play?" Sam asked. "Shawn Mendes!!" I replied. "Oh so your the romantic love sing type." Colby said smiling. "oh shut up!!" I replied and Cora laughed at me. Sam played Shawn Mendes and I belted out all the lyrics. Everyone laughed at me and we arrived at our destination. We got out of the car and grabbed the equipment for the video. Sam did the intro and I jumped on Colby's back and then Cora noticed and jumped on mine. Sam laughed at us but then me and Cora fell. "Oh my god! Are you ok?!" Colby said pulling me up and staring into my eyes. I stared back into his ocean blue eyes and we got interrupted by Cora. "I am still on the ground you know?!?!" Cora said making us all laughed. She got up and we walked to the building. Sam was explaining to the camera where we were and Colby was walking next to me. "Do you like s'mores?" Colby asked me. "YES! Very much!" I replied. I thought it was a random question but I answered it anyway and did not ask any questions. Colby, Sam, and Cora were at the top of the roof and I was climbing it and I got up but almost fell but Colby grabbed my waist and pulled me close. "Woah, you alright there?" Colby whispered. "Yes. Thanks." I said as I smiled and blushed. I was walking on the roof and tripped on a metal pole. "Are you ok alfalfa??" Cora asked and I was rolling on the ground laughing. Colby picked me up and we explored more and decided to end the video since it was getting dark. We said the outro and we got in the car and started heading home and Cora wanted to play canceled by Larray and we all started jamming out. We then finally got home. "That was so much fun! Why don't you come for another video??" Sam asked. "Well I'm moving into an apartment next week in L.A so Yeah!" I replied. "Sorry, I can't. I live with my boyfriend." Cora replied. "That's ok Cora! But it is good to hear y/n is moving here." Colby replied. We went inside but Colby grabbed my hand and put a blindfold on me. "Colby where are you taking me and also do not run me into a wall!" I said. "Don't worry, you will love it and I will not run you into a wall." Colby replied and we both laughed. "Ok, take it off!" Colby said. I took it off and saw something amazing!! "OMG you made us a.......

to be continued.......