Chapter 10

Colby and I finally arrived at home. It was around 6:30 p.m and we started getting our bags out of the car. Corey was on a trip with Elton, Sam went to spend the night with Katrina at the clubhouse, and Jake went to spend the night with Tara at her house. So that means Colby and I would be alone. I walked to Colby's room and I started unpacking. Colby then walked in with his camera and tripod. "Ready to go public?" Colby asked me pressing record. "I sure am!" I said happily. "What's up its Colby Brock and I am here with a special guest!" Colby said pointing at me. "Hey I am y/n!" I said waving and smiling. "and we would like to tell you something. Y/n you tell them." Colby said. "Ok well.... Colby and I are dating!!!" I said hugging him and pulling him down on the bed. "YEP!" Colby said kissing my cheek. We told the viewers about our story and the whole paparazzi incident. After that Colby stopped filming and he sent it to Reggie and we would post it in a little bit. "Ok, Riverdale or Victorious?" Colby asked me. "Riverdale!!" I said jumping on his couch. "Your so cute babe." Colby said hugging my waist from behind. We pressed play and I wanted to show him season 1 since the show was so good. Reggie then texted us that he published the video. I went to Instagram to check out my feed and I had gotten some mean DMs. I was a little sad but some were good but Colby could tell I was hurt. "Yo babe, your favorite character Jughead is on the screen but you look so sad. What is wrong?" Colby said pulling me close and hugging me. "umm just some hate." I said looking into his eyes. "Do not listen to them. You are perfect and I love you for you." Colby said then pulling me into a kiss. "Thanks. I love you too." I said and Colby pulls me on his lap and we continue watching the show and we decided to go to sleep since it was 12:05 a.m. That was until we got a text from Jake and he had made a group chat with Colby, Sam, Kat, and I. I opened it and shock came to my face. Colby had gotten the same text obviously and he looked at me with shock and then our faces turned to a smile as we looked at each other.

Group chat containing Jake, Colby, Y/n, Kat, and Sam

Jake: Guys, I am going to propose to Tara........

To be continued......