Chapter 6

Cora had left an hour ago at 5:00 a.m. I was not able to give her hug but promised to keep in touch. I then get a text from Tara.

Tara: Hey! Wanna go shopping at the grove? 

Y/n: Sure! What time?

Tara: How about in 2 hours?

y/n: Sounds good! See ya!

Tara: See ya!!!!!

I got up slowly not waking up Colby. We had such a fun time last night! My back was a little sore from us sleeping on the floor but I did not mind and I put this outfit on

 We had such a fun time last night! My back was a little sore from us sleeping on the floor but I did not mind and I put this outfit on

I got some breakfast and put on some light makeup. Tara was picking me up in 10 minutes and I was scrolling through Instagram until I heard someone walk in the kitchen. I looked up and saw Colby and he was blushing hardcore. He looked like a tomato and I laughed. "You like what you see?" I asked smirking trying not to die of laughter. "Hahaha very funny" Colby said sarcastically but laughing at the same time. Tara pulled up and went to her car. "Omg your car is so cool!" I said admiring her pink car. "Thanks!!" she replied. We cranked one direction and made our way to the grove. We got out and I saw Colby with a girl. "who is that?" I asked Tara. "oh that is Shea." Tara replied. "Oh." I replied and I hoped that Colby did not like her. "OMG do you like Colby?!" Tara said smiling and jumping. "Keep it a secret but I think I like him a little." I said blushing and smiling. "Awwwww!" Tara said smiling ear to ear. "I will make some magic for you guys!" Tara said nudging my arm. Now I was the one who turned into a tomato. I caught eye contact with Colby and I smiled and he smiled and lightly blushed back. Tara and I went to get popcorn and Tara saw Harry Styles. "OMG THAT IS HARRY STYLES" Tara said making us jump. "GO take a picture!!" I replied nudging her. Tara ran and took some pictures and talked with Harry for a while until I felt a nudge on my arm. "HI y/n, my name is Shea!" Shea said. "Hi!" I replied shaking her hand. "Colby asked me to ask you if you like Disney." Shea asked smiling. "UMM yes!! I love Disney. "OK perfect. This is my number because I want to be friends but anyway I have to go! Byeee!" Shea said walking away. I wondered why Colby wanted to ask me that. "I kissed Harry Styles!!" Tara yelled as she hugged me. "OMG show me the pictures!" I said squealing. She showed me the pictures of her kissing Harry's cheek and Harry kissing Tara's cheek. "I am so happy for you!!" I said. We went to nordstorm and picked out a couple of outfits and we went to starbucks to get some drinks. We got home jamming to Harry Styles and got all the bags out of the Car and I went to my room and Colby had Disney stuff all around the room. Colby walked up to me and hugged me. "y/n will you......

Hahaha sorry for the cliffhanger but Time to skidaddle!!!!!