authors note

edit : (writing this almost 2 years after publishing this story.)

i decided to write this book based off shifting to hogwarts because at the time of writing this, i couldn't find any to read myself (although i'm sure there are probably plenty you can find now.)

most characters and ideas belong to jk rowling, i do not take any credit to her work.

a very important note to remember through reading this is, the girls shifting, script to not remember the plot of the series so everything they experience is new to them. i see multiple comments frequently as where people are confused to why the girls are so shocked when certain events take place. the answer is, they don't remember.

i wrote this book two years ago in late 2020 when dracotok and shifting had first surfaced. i have never shifted sadly but no longer try as i don't really consider myself as someone still obsessed with draco or the harry potter franchise sadly.

this book is still very important to me as i remember the effort and time i put into writing this. it was my first book ever and since i began writing this, i have come a long way in my life both as a writer and personally in life! i was a different person when i wrote this so it's fun to re-read this!

i was logged out of this account for over a year and completely forgot about this book, so coming back to the amount of comments and memories feels very surreal right now.

this book was written a long time ago and i don't want to go in and edit and lose the many comments that were written so i'm sorry if anything you see  is not properly edited.

thank you for choosing my book, i love to read your feedbacks!

happy reading 🤍