My sun light

A man is sitting in a cafe drinking coffee. Till now he has finished 5 cup of his fav espresso which always work to release  his pain.

Waiter bring one more coffee. Mostly when people feel sad then they probably goes in pubs and bars to drink alcohol but he is one of the rear parsen who drink coffee to get some peace. Meanwhile his sixth cup also got finished and waiter kept one more cup infront of him which soon got attached to his lips for finishing it. Suddenly he stopped drinking when a girl come and sit infront of him folding legs on the chair. He lift up his eyes and made faces the way she is drinking cold coffee from the glass like a kid.

Man. Excuse me. Miss this is my chair. Girl lift up her beautiful eyes and give him confused look.

G. First of all my name is Anika. Second thing. I don't think so this is your chair. It was empty so i set there

Man. Look this is my table I sit everyday here. Anika growl and look at him with annoying face.

Ani. I agreed you sit here every day but there is two chair and one of them was empty so I set there. It's not big deal mr.

Man. You don't know who I'm. If I want then I can buy this whole cafe in a second

Ani. Who are you ,Biden or queen Elizabeth. Ha. Mr keep your attitude with you. I don't wanna argue anymore.

Man. I'm shivaay singh oberoi and I'm sure you know me very well.

Ani. Who shivaay singh oberoi. I don't know you mr shivaay singh oberoi. Finish your coffee and go away from here don't eat my head.

Shiv. Youuuu

Ani. Yar in few minutes I'll go. Why you are not letting me enjoy my coffee.

Shiv. I want some alone time. But you are the one who is not letting me getting some peace. If you wanna drink your so called cold coffee then you can sit somewhere else. You don't need to sit over my table.

Ani. I didn't have any desires to sit with you. It's just there was no place to sit except your table so that's why I set there. Now plz keep quite and drink your coffee saying this she pulled her coffee towards her more and started drinking it making balloon in it. Shivaay squeezes his eyes and also started slurping his coffee looking at his phone.

An. Larki ha. She said peeping in his phone

Shiv. Wtf. Be in your limits girl. Don't need to peep in my personal space.

An. Ara yar chircara ku ho raha ho. I just asked you a general question.

Shiv. Ok plz shut up. Don't give me headache.

Ani. By the way what making you so worry that you finished your six cup of coffee till now which seems so disgusting even. She made eww face looking at black coffee which didn't go well to her eyes.

Shiv. And why will I tell you.

Anu. Ara sometime sharing with stranger Make you feel light. I promise I won't tell anyone. Paka wada. She said touching her throat.

Shi.ok fine today I've broke up with my girlfriend named tia.

Ani. O so you got dumped

Shiv. No I didn't get dump. We both fought and ended up having break up.

Ani. So that's why you are sad.

Shiv. Yh. He pout.

Ani. Awww such a cutie you are. Can you pout again She giggle.

Shiv. I'm not cute ok. He frown.

Anu. Ok ok fine. So you are sad because you broke up ha. It's ok hota rehta Ha don't need to be so sad. Btw what was her name. Can I see her