Back Again

You walked into the train station looking back at your parents as they waved you goodbye once again. You looked forward as you saw 9 3/4 , as you got closer you took a deep breath and stepped in. You looked and saw all the Hogwarts  students hop onto the train that was heading towards Hogwarts. You ran Forward towards the train, getting on. You found a sit next to your friend Jazmin. 

"Hey Y/N!" Jazmin said. "Hi Jazmin, how was your vacation?" You asked. 

"It was okay..." Jazmin said as she blushed. You noticed she has blushed.

 "Oh my Merlin, What happened!" You asked. 

"Well...I met this guy" She responded. 

"Give me all the the details" You said with a smirk. She talked on and on about this half-blood wizard from Gryffindor until you arrived at Hogwarts. You headed inside the halls that you missed so much, tracing  the walls with you fingers as you headed towards the grand hall waiting for Dumbledore to give his coming back speech and watching all the new comers waiting to be sorted into their houses. After the sorting and the speech had finished you headed towards your dorm. You walked into your dorm and what seemed to be your roommate in her bed with someone else. 

"Sorry! I thought you were alone!". You said apologetically closing the door. 

 "No, No its fine come in!" She said. You walked back in again and smiled awkwardly at her and the person in her bed. You put your stuff down on your bed and thought to your self. Well this is gonna be weird year. You started organizing your books and personal items.  You flopped down on your bed and sighed looking at your pet lizard licking its eyeball. You turned on your other side and saw in the corner of your eye that your roommate and her partner looking at you. Her partner then coughed awkwardly signaling for you to leave. You then sat up slowly and realized what they wanted from you. You grabbed your timetable and said 

"Well I'll be heading out now...".  

"Okay see ya!" She said. You left your dorm and sighed. 

A/N Hey guys Im very new to the hp fandom and writing and still have so much to learn so if you have any suggestion on what I can change to make the reading experience more believable please text me or leave a comment! TY!

You roamed the halls of the west side of Hogwarts looking for any sign of entertainment but only saw students that you hardly knew. Out of boredom you ran up to the Astronomy tower. While running up to the Astronomy tower you bumped into a tall dark figure causing his and yours timetables to fall. 

"Watch where you going you filthy muggle." He said in a stern voice. 

"Sorry" You said looking up to see who you bumped into. Shit you mumbled. He heard you and grinned. You picked up yours and Toms timetable and handed him the timetable. He grabbed the time table out of your hand, he came close to your ear and whispered 

"Next time you don't watch where you'r going i'll make sure it'll be your last, mud blood." 

"Speak for yourself, you half blood" you mumbled. 

"Watch yourself, Y/L/N!" He said angrily and he walked away. You stuck your tongue at him while his back was turned. You continued to walk up the stirs to get to the astronomy tower. As you walked into the the astronomy tower you saw Luna Lovegood. You sneaked up behind her. "Hello Y/L/N " She said. 

"How did you know-what never mind" you said.  

"Isn't it so beautiful, something a million miles away glimmering like that?" She said. 

"It truly is" you responded.

 "What are you doing up here alone at a time like this?" you asked. 

"The exact same reason why you came up" she said.