Chapter 9: The Sleep Over

Tony crossed his arms as a small smile played on his lips, watching Noya walk into the gym with his hair down.

"You look great, a little shorter... but great." Tony teased causing Noya to fake a laugh before punching the boy in the arm.

"Yeah whatever, you're just mad you can't look this good." Noya said causing Tony to roll his eyes. The boys waited for the rest of the team to get done changing in the gym so they could all practice, Tony was just going to watch and give them tips and help as much as he could.

"We're still on for after practice?" Noya asked causing Tony to slightly smile and nod. Since Noya received one of the serves during their bet, they decided both would keep their sides.

"Yup! Now, where is he?" Tony asked causing Noya's eyebrows to furrow before the door busted open and the short-haired boy walked confidently into the room.

"Two-Toned! You excited for tonight?! You better be! I'm gonna kick your ass!" Tanaka yelled causing Tony to smile and hold his hand out which Tanaka gladly slapped before he began their handshake.

"Oh not fair! I want a handshake with Tony!" Noya said causing Tony to slightly chuckle.

"Well, you shoulda been his best friend little man!" Tanaka teased before Noya punched his arm again as the two started arguing.

Tony watched the two with a small smile on his face, his two friends being as confident and loud as ever. The boy looked to the now open door, spotting Daichi and Asahi walking into the gym, in their practice clothes.

Tony have the two a smile before the boys walked up to him, not even bothering to try to stop Tanaka and Noya's argument. The two would stop in a few minutes and go back to being friends.

"Hey, Tone," Daichi said, fist-bumping the boy who gave the boy a smile before looking up to Asahi, while the two boys didn't have anything against each other, they just haven't had the chance to actually get to know each other and to be honest, he intimidated Tony a bit.