Chapter 16: The Fire Inside

Tony, Daichi, Suga, and Asahi all sat around the small table, all playing the game that the world was infatuated with. Tony was on Ukai's laptop and the other boys were playing on their phones, Ukai listening to the boys with an amused look on his face. While he didn't understand the game, he thought it was funny to watch them lie to each other.

Tony's eyes followed his little green bean spaceman as he walked around the ship, finding Suga sitting at one of the tasks before Daichi walked up next to them.

"Oh hey, guys..." Daichi mumbled out, still suspicious of the pair. Tony looked up from his screen at Suga who was already looking at him before Tony looked back down at his screen as Daichi inched forwards towards the boy.

"KOSHI RUN!" Tony yelled as Daichi smiled, hitting the kill button on his phone. Suga quickly ran towards the boy, his character now dead. He hit the report button and looked up at Asahi who was staring at the pair with amused eyes, already knowing who the killer was. Daichi busted out laughing at the incident with the two. Suga had a fake horrified look on his face before he looked up at Tony who had thrown his head back in laughter, enjoying the antics his friends got into.

"Oh man, Daichi you didn't have to freak them out like that." Asahi said, wiping his tears away from his eyes from laughter.

"T-Tony ive never heard you scream like that!" Daichi laughed making Tony mock the boy. Suga giggled at the boy before looking down at his phone, noticing the time.

"Well, we should probably get going... me and Asahi are going to grab some dinner. Suga are you coming?" Daichi asked the grey-haired boy causing him to look to Tony who gave him a slight nod, telling him it was okay.

"Uhm Nah you guys can go ahead! I'll just walk home in a bit." Suga said causing the two other third years to shrug, walking over to the two-toned boy to say goodbye.

"You gonna be alright?" Daichi asked, wanting to be sure his friend would be okay. While he was doing better, he as well as all the boys were still extremely worried about the boy.

"Oh uhm, yeah. Yeah if I have this doofus with me I'll always be okay." Tony said causing Daichi to smile knowingly at the boy before shaking his head and patting the sitting boy on his head, Asahi giving him a fist bump before they both left the room.

The three remaining people sat in the room, silent for a few minutes before Ukai sighed, looking up at the two. He was in the way and he knew it, the man yawned as he stood up before looking at the two boys and pointing at Suga.

"You staying overnight?" Ukai grumbled out, clearly exhausted. After all the man was doing more things than ever, he had to pick crops in the morning, work at the shop up until practice, go to practice, then go to the hospital and make sure Tony was okay. While the man didn't mind it as long as the broken boy was okay, he was exhausted.

"Uhm- I guess I can bu-" Suga was saying before Ukai cut him off with another yawn.

"You're staying overnight... okay. Tony, be good. Call me if you need me alright? Don't stay up too late, Kid." Ukai said causing Tony to nod and smile.

"Okay, go get some sleep please d- Ukai," Tony said, barely stumbling over his words. The older man nodded as he waved at the two boys and left the room.

"So, Anime or Horror movie?" Suga asked the boy who was sitting across the table from him. Tony shrugged as Suga smiled widely, it being his turn to pick the media that they watched.