Chapter 14: Hospital Nights

"So.... I guess you told me so, huh?" Tony joked, looking at the boy who was still standing by the door. Tony looked perplexed at the boy about why he was standing so far away.

"What?" Suga asked, confused about what the boy was talking about. The air was filled with tension as the boys stood in the hospital room, both of them wanted to scream out what they wanted to say but neither could.

"Last night, you told me that you had a bad feeling." Tony said causing Suga to scoff and shake his head.

"You always give me a bad feeling, Tony," Suga said causing the two-toned boy to quirk an eyebrow up. Suga's eyes widened before words started flying out of his mouth.

"Oh I mean- I meant that- just I worry about you! That's what I mean." Suga said causing Tony to chuckle and try to sit up, pain covering his face as he made the movement.

Suga quickly walked over to the hospital bed, helping the boy sit. Tony rolled his eyes at himself, he felt weak and hated it.  The boy carefully moved over to the side of the bed, away from Suga.

"Come on, I know your feet hurt," Tony mumbled, patting the hospital bed next to him which Suga hesitantly looked at before looking back at the chairs behind him.

"I can just sit in one-" Suga was saying before Tony cut him off.

"Suga... Please." Tony mumbled out, his voice slightly cracking on the end of his words. Ever since he had been found by the police last night, he had kept his emotions bottled up inside of him. 

Suga looked at the boy's face, feeling his eyes scan it. From the cut on his eyebrow to his bruises covering his cheek and chin before traveling back up to his eyes. When he looked into the two different colored eyes, he could see that Tony wasn't fine. His eyes had gone from the ones that had been filled with light and humor days ago to ones filled with pain and distrust.

The grey-haired setter climbed onto the hospital bed carefully, not wanting to hurt the boy anymore. Tony let his body lay down, squeezing his eyes shut at the pain in his chest before turning his body towards the boy.

"Can I help?" Suga asked, laying down next to him, a small gap in between them. Tony looked up at the boy who had been positioned a tiny bit higher up on the bed before nodding.

"Do you- Do you remember that night I stayed at your house?" Tony asked the boy who nodded slightly, tilting his head to the side curious as to what the boy was asking him.

"Could uhm, you do what you did to calm me down when I was crying?" Tony asked causing Suga to think for a second, trying to remember what he had done before his eyes widened and a small, caring smile grew on his face.

"Oh... Yeah of course." Suga said, carefully, slowly moving closer and closer to the boy until their bodies were touching, Suga wrapping his lanky arm around Tony's waist before pulling the boy closer to home while being careful it to touch his sore places.

"Is this okay?" Suga asked, making sure the boy was comfortable and okay with the position they were in.

"Y-yeah." Tony stuttered out, his voice slightly shaking. Suga pulled his head back to find Tony had tears falling from his eyes. Suga's face softened into one of understanding. The boy began rubbing Tony's back as he slightly placed Tony's head under his chin.