Chapter 10: Enter Nekoma

Tony watched with a smile as Hinata began to run through the building, awhing at every little thing that he had seen. He had to remind himself to take Hinata on a motorcycle ride sometime soon as he wanted to see his reaction. He tugged on the bag on his shoulder as he felt it wear on his sore shoulder.

"Hey, Coach? Where can I put my stuff?" Tony asked causing the coach to point to the room next to them with a nod causing Tony to nod slightly, walking into the room. He spotted all of the beds on the floor and dropped his bag of clothes onto one with a grunt. The training that he had been doing with Suga and on his own had begun to make his body sore, he didn't mind though.

"Hey! Could we talk for a second?" Tony heard a deep voice ask from the doorway, turning and finding the very blonde, vulgar, temporary coach of Karasuno leaning on the doorframe.

"Oh uh, yeah I guess," Tony said, confused on what the coach had needed to talk to him about. The two had talked about random things to improve Tony's game but nothing that needed a private setting like this.

"So uh, I think one of the boys said your uncle is named Takada?" Ukai said causing the boy's eyebrow to shoot up inquisitively before nodding.

"Oh alright, he comes by my shop a decent bit, and well I'm just gonna say it, he doesn't buy a ton of food. I'm sure he goes by other shops, but if he doesn't ya know? Just know if you ever need any food or anything, I don't mind." Ukai stuttered out causing Tony to look down before looking up and giving the man a slight smile.

"Thank you, Ukai... I don't know why you'd do that for me but I do appreciate it." Tony said gracefully causing Ukai to scoff and pull a cigarette from his pocket.

"Well, I guess you could say I have a soft spot for kids who don't have a great family." Ukai chuckled before jerking his head to the side.

"They're starting to serve dinner if you're hungry," Ukai said, lighting the cigarette in between his lips. Tony nodded and patted the man on the arm as he passed. He walked down the hallway, leading to the cafeteria where most of the team had already gathered.

The boy quietly walked into the room before walking to an empty seat at the table everyone was sitting at.

"Yoo! Two-Tone, you try some of this? Kiyoko is the best cook in the world!!" Tanaka asked causing Tony to shake his head.

"Oh no thanks man, I'm not really hungry right now," Tony said causing the boy to quirk an eyebrow and push the bowl back to his friend.

"Eat, a little... for me. I haven't seen you eat anything in a while." Tanaka whispered, the soft and sweet side of the boy showing causing Tony to sigh before nodding, taking a few bites of the food before standing up from the table.

"I'm gonna go shower and get ready for bed, alright?" Tony asked, patting his friend on the shoulder before leaving the table.
————————

Tony's eyes shot open as he snapped out of his nightmare, luckily he hadn't woken anyone up. Tony was about to try to go back to sleep when he spotted a light coming from the other side of the room.

Tony stealthily crawled his way over to the light, seeing Suga watching footage from a practice game they had.

"You know, we're supposed to be asleep," Tony whispered causing Suga's head to snap to the sudden noise in surprise. Tony silently chuckled as Suga punched him in the arm.

"Don't scare me like that! Why're you awake?" Suga asked causing Tony to shrug, ever since the sleepover with Tanaka and Noya, he felt as if there was a wall in between Himself and Suga.

"Well, since you're up, could we talk? I feel like we haven't really had the chance the past few days from training." Suga asked causing Tony to slightly nod, pushing himself off of the ground.