Potions

"Honestly Ronald, could you be any slower?" Hermione complained. "We're going to be late to class."

"Merlin's beard Hermione- calm down, it'll be fine!" Ron responded, sounding annoyed.

Harry rolled his eyes, passing the bickering two- he was not in the mood to deal with their arguing today. Why? He just wasn't. It was one of those days. One of those days where it felt like something was going to go wrong. Plus, he had been hiding something from them for far too long and it was getting difficult to keep it a secret.

"Harry mate wait up!" Ron called, running to catch up with the black haired boy. "You alright mate?"

"Yeah really Harry, you're acting strange, are you okay?"

Well, I've been keeping it from you both that I'm gay- and that I'm completely in love with Malfoy for about two years now, so no I'm not fine. Harry thought to himself.

"Guys, I'm fine. Really." Harry said with a sigh. "But 'Mione's right, if we don't hurry we're gonna be late to potions, and Malfoy is just gonna be a git and make us lose more points than we already would've, maybe even get us detention."

"Blimey Harry, it seems like you've done nothing but complain about Malfoy for the past month!" Ron said.

"He's a git." Harry said, mentally adding a git that I just so happen to be in love with.

The trio walked into potions, getting there just before class started. As they sat in their seats the door flew open, and even though it had been 5 years, everyone in the room turnt their heads.

Snape dramatically walked in, closing the door with a wave of his wand. "Today we will be brewing a de-aging potion. It is simple enough that even the... dullest of minds should be able to complete the potion without a fault." He shot a pointed glare at Harry and Neville, earning a snigger from Draco. "Now much to many of your dislikings, I will be assigning your partners today....some of you....might find it beneficial to learn a thing or two from your partners." Snape glared at Harry again. He began reading off the list of names.

"Mr. Potter... you will be paired with Mr. Malfoy." Both Draco and Harry's heads shot up, they swiveled their heads around to glare at each other, before Draco diverted his attention to Snape.

"Professor, you must have made a mistake. You can't actually be pairing me with Potter? He'll ruin the potion!"

"Mr Malfoy. My decision is final. You will be preparing this potion with Mr. Potter."

"Professor-" Draco started again.

"Understood?" Snape interrupted, throwing a pointed look at Draco.

"Yes professor." Draco walked over to Harry. "Don't mess this up, Potter. If you ruin the potion you'll ruin my grade, and then I'll ruin your face."

Harry raised his hands in mock defeat. "Let's just brew the potion and be on our separate ways Malfoy."

"Huh. Never thought I'd agree with you Potter. Now do as I say so you don't mess this up."

Draco and Harry worked on the potion, bickering the whole time. Just as they finished the potion, Neville, who was walking by, tripped and bumped the table, knocking the cauldron down. Harry had quickly jumped out of the way avoiding it, but Draco wasn't so lucky. The potion had spilled, soaking him. Before long, Draco started to shrink. By the looks of it, he had been de-aged to around the age of three. Whispers erupted throughout the classroom.

"50 points from Gryffindor Longbottom!" Snape roared, causing the now-toddler Draco to jump and start to cry. Snape briskly walked over.

Draco covered himself in the much too big robes he had been wearing beforehand. When Snape leant down to pick the boy up, the toddler let out an ear-piercing shriek, making all the students jump.

Snape however wasn't fazed, although he did stop any attempts at picking Draco up. "Stand." He said in a stern tone, a tone that made Harry turn to glare at Snape.

Draco cried harder, and louder. Much louder. He didn't stand, instead, he pulled the robes closer around himself, trembling.

"I said stand. Now get up!" Snape said, causing Harry to have to physically restrain himself from smacking the Professor across the face.

"Malfoy get up!" Snape yelled again, causing Draco to let out another shriek.

Before Snape could do anything else, a different voice was heard.

"Stop it! Stop! And get out of the bloody way or I swear to Merlin I will make you move." Harry practically ran over to the toddler, pushing Snape out of the way, kneeling in front of Draco. He looked at the boy for a while. Something about Harry he seemed to trust, he slowly peeked his head out from the robes, tears still running down his face. Harry smiled. "Hi there, I'm Harry, what's your name?" He asked, in a soft tone of voice, much different than the way he had talked to Snape only moments ago.

It was completely silent for a moment,everyone in the room curiously watching the two. Eventually, a small, timid voice responded. "D-Dwaco. M-my names Dwaco."

"Alrighty then, hi Draco." Harry smiled at him. "Do you think you could come here for me? I promise I won't hurt you." Harry asked, opening his arms for him.

Draco hesitated for a moment, before he ran into Harry's arms, wrapping his tiny arms around Harry in a hug, causing multiple students to gasp.

Harry stood up, holding Draco tightly to his chest. He looked around at the rest of the people in the room, although he remained silent.

"Follow me Potter." Snape said, snapping a little, causing Draco to tremble. "We're taking him to Dumbledore." He turnt on his heel and walked out of the classroom.

"It'll be okay Draco." Harry reassured, before following the Professor. He caught up with him, walking behind him silently, holding Draco tightly to his chest.

They approached the entrance to Dumbledore's office. "Lemon Drops." Snape said, and the statue turnt, and they walked up the winding staircase. Snape knocked on the door.

"Come in." Dumbledore answered, and Snape threw open the door, Harry and Draco standing away from the doorway, not moving.

"I'm afraid we have a problem."