11

Author's P.O.V 

    The eliminated trainees stood inside the egg and waved them goodbye. Chengxiao comforting Xinyi who was crying. "Gwenchana, she'll be back" Chengxiao said as Xinyi wipe her tears away. Xinyi nodded and she said "She has to comeback, we have to debut together"

     Chengxiao nodded and hugged Xinyi. Then Jungwon, Heeseung and K approached them. Jungwon hugged Xinyi. "Don't cry you look ugly" He said smiling earning a hit from Xinyi. "You're so mean!" Xinyi said pushing Jungwon.

     "I was just kidding~" Jungwon said hugging Xinyi again. Xinyi hugged him back and said "Your so fluffy" while playfully punching Jungwon's tummy. Then they laughed at the two. "Let's do better next time" K said ruffling Chengxiao and Xinyi's hair. They nodded and smiled.

     While the eliminated trainees were sent to the ground. The grounders were shocked upon seeing them. Especially Kyulkyung and Niki who were centers. Back to I-land the trainees were waiting who will come.

     Then the people who will be sent to I-land was being announced in the ground. Everyone was anxious and nervous while waiting for the results. The first person to move up was Taeyong.

     The trainees hugged him while the eliminated trainees from I-land looked at them happily yet jealous. Next was Jaebeom. Then EJ, Yoonwon, Sunoo, and Taki. The other trainees whole heartedly congratulated them.

     Next announced was the girls. The trainees who were moving to I-land were Choerry, Lucy, Yeojin, Karin, Rena and Sumin. After sometime the trainees waved them goodbye and excitedly went to I-land. The egg turned making the I-landers shocked.

     Then the trainees stood up and the trainees from ground bowed politely and went out of the egg amazed of how the I-land looked like. The trainees welcomed them warmly and they got their name plates and chose their chairs.

     Then the VCR suddenly flashed. They sat on their seats and waited. The second test gets revealed right away in I-land and Ground. "Already?" "Right away?" "Now?" The trainees said. Then the word 'Teamwork' flashed.

    "This is a test is a stage to test your teamwork" The voice started. Then a familiar melody started playing. It was BTS' Fire. After fire played Gfriend's Violeta played next (Its violeta by izone but since some members are trainees here the song would be gfriend's).

     After the songs played the voice said "Please decide your parts now". Then the trainees in ground and I-land decided their parts. The girl I-landers went to the dance practice room to decide the parts while the boys stayed in the lobby.

     "So... Who wants to be part 1?" Chengxiao asked and no one raised their hands. "No one wants?" Chengxiao asked again looking at her co- trainees. "I'll ask once again who want to have part 1?" Chengxiao asked seriously.

     Xinyi bit her lips and raised her hands. Chengxiao nodded. "I want to but, for now let's have a temporary distribution of parts. Someone might fit someone's role better" Xinyi said. Everyone nodded and they continued deciding their parts.

     Xinyi got 1, Yuna got 2, Chengxiao got 3, Choerry got 4, Chaeyeon got 5, Linlin got 6, Yeji got 7, Yeojin got 8, Rena got 9, Sumin got 10, Lucy got 11, and Karin got 12. Then they watched the dance demo and practiced together.

     While the boys decided on their parts too. Heeseung got 1, K got 2, Jungwon got 3, Geonu got 4, Jaebeom got 5, Sunoo got 6, Seon got 7, Taeyong got 8, Sunghoon got 9, Yoonwon got 10, EJ got 11, and Taki got 12.

     While the grounders also decided their parts. Chaerin got 1, Yuri got 2, Kyulkyung got 3, Yuki got 4, Miso got 5, Youi got 6, Eunwoo got 7, Eunjo got 8, Swan got 9, Sungyeon got 10, and Sei got 11.

     Jay got 1, Niki got 2, Daniel got 3, Hanbin got 4, Jake got 5, Sungchul got 6, Jaeho got 7, Nicholas got 8, Kyungmin got 9, Jimin got 10, and Youngbin got 11. After that they decided to practice separately then practice as a team when they memorized it already.

     The I-landers gave the trainees from ground a tour around I-land. The trainees were amazed upon seeing the living room. They went to the pantry, the bathroom, then the item room. "Oh! What is that?" The trainees asked upon seeing new items.

     "We've never had these before!" Sunoo said entering the item room. "Daebak! This is so cool!" Choerry said amazed. "We never had these at ground" Yoonwon said. "Eh- Jinja?" Heeseung asked. The trainees from the ground nodded.

     "We have black clothes, a dance practice room and a small dining area" Yeojin said. "Where do you sleep then?" Xinyi asked. "A van takes us to a dorm that's where we sleep" Taki said. The trainees were shocked.

     "I'm worried about them" K said. "I hope they're doing fine" Chengxiao said. "Let's take a selfie!" Heeseung said as he opened the phone. Everyone posed at the camera and took a selfie. Then they continued the tour.

     After the tour the I-landers gathered at the living room and chose their roommates. The roommates were Linlin, Lucy, Rena in dark blue room, Xinyi, Chengxiao, Chaeyeon in pink, Yeojin, Karin, Choerry in red room, Sumin, Yeji, Yuna in orange room.

     They went to their rooms and changed their clothes. Then they went to the dance practice room and started to watch and learn their choreography. They sat down for a few minutes watching the dance again and again. Then they stood up and practiced.

     The I-landers started practicing their dance together since Chaeyeon said that it might be faster to start as a group so they wouldn't have problems in practicing in sync. They practiced the whole day.

     When It was almost night they wrapped it up and went to eat dinner. After dinner they went to their perspective rooms. "I wonder how they are doing" Xinyi said as the three of them laydown in their beds and chatted.

     "I hope they'll be able to adjust, seeing the difference of ground from I-land" Chaeyeon said. Chengxiao nodded and said "This time let's do better, no will get eliminated". She said smiling. They all nodded and smiled.

     "I've always wanted to room with you guys and Kyulkyung unnie" Chaeyeon said with a smile. The two girls looked with a confused look. "I mean you guys seemed to be very hyped up always, and I was really interested in you guys" Chaeyeon explained.

     "Me too unnie, I was really interested in you as well, you're a great dancer, you move like a feather" Xinyi said giggling. Chaeyeon clapped her hands and bowed down slightly. "Yes, even if you dance softly it still comes out really smooth" Chengxiao said giving a thumbs up.

     "Gumawo~ It really feels nice receiving complements from aces" Chaeyeon said. "How are we aces? You guys are great too" Xinyi said and Chengxiao nodded. "Aye~ we great but not as great as you~" Chaeyeon said admiring the two.

- TO BE CONTINUED -